21

The Memories

"She's alive but her temperature is really low, I think she's suffering from hypothermia

"She's alive but her temperature is really low, I think she's suffering from hypothermia. "

"When is she going to wake up?" Jungkook questioned in hurry.

"We don't know, first we need to make sure her temperature is back to normal. And Mr Jeon, I don't think... her condition is going to be any better when she wakes up... She has some severe burns that were left untreated and.. she has other injuries too like uhm..She has been molested more than once . It's not only making her physically weak but mentally too. So it's better that she gets some rest for now.."

The doctor chose his words carefully since he was afraid that jungkook might kill him too.

But jungkook couldn't speak a single word, he was really furious at taehyung but then when he thinks about it more.. he too did those things to heaven.. he too molested her..beat her and the list goes on.

Slowly, A month passed by and now heaven was back home although she hasn't woken up yet. She was in coma and it was hard to tell when she's going to wake up.

Jungkook sat beside her, looking at her face. He hasn't left her side since that day. Waiting endlessly for her to wake up.

He was grateful that at least she was still alive but he wanted her to wake up. He wanted to hold her and tell her how sorry he was.

"A year wasn't enough, my love. We are destined to spend our whole lives together." he spoke softly, caressing her hair.

He sat beside her for hours but now he needed to leave. He had an important meeting today that he has been delaying for so long but today he decided to step out.

After a long tiring day he returned back home in disappointment. Not because he couldn't crack the deal, it was too easy for him. Everyone in the world wants to have a partnership with him. He was disappointed because his wife wasn't concious. He can have every luxury in the world but he was still miserable.

He walked inside the mansion, getting himself a glass of beer to calm himself down.

He was too lost in his world that he didn't realised that the caretaker just stood in front of him. She was hesitant to disturb jungkook but she needed to tell him.

"Mrs Jeon woke up!" she spoke and jungkook was too stunned.

"W-what?" He mumbled incoherently and ran towards their shared bedroom.

"Heaven...." he couldn't believe his eyes. She was there, fully conscious and looking at jungkook with worried eyes.

"Jungkook.." she spoke as she looked upto him. He walked near her, still not believing his eyes.

And then something unexpected happened. Heaven stood up and hugged jungkook tightly, jungkook couldn't comprehend this.

He never thought that suddenly after waking up from a long sleep heaven would start liking him. But he was relieved and grateful.

Jungkook slowly wrapped his hands around her. He loved this feeling but her next words left him confused.

"Jungkook.... Jungkook why can't I remember anything?" she cried