Sleepover || Jotaro x Reader

Don't murder me over this, but I'm not a big Jotaro simp. I just don't find him attractive. I'll still write something for the Jotaro people though.

I got this idea from SillySebastian, so if you want, you should check it out :))

---

Story: Fluff, besties

Who: Jotaro x Reader

Storyline: Jotaro invited you over for a sleepover as a dare.

enjoy, simps :)

---

You take a deep breath, opening your closet door.

Somehow, Jotaro asked to talk to you after school. That made you a mess... well, because you have a big crush on Jotaro, and he would never talk to a perfect, A+ student like you.

He asked you did you want to sleepover at his house tonight, and he said that he had already asked his mom, Ms. Holly, to contact your mom for permission, and she said yes.  

You were so shocked, you almost passed out in the middle of the school hallway, but you tried not to, and agreed to spend the night. Spending the night with Jotaro Kujo.

"Come on, Y/N! Mom said to hurry up; you have to be there in ten minutes!" Your little sister, Rylei, opens the door, whining. "I'll be there in a second! I have to pick out an outfit and sleepwear!" You say, running around your room.

You pick up some tennis shoes, your choice of sleepwear and outfit, Kirby plush, and toothbrush/toothpaste, stuffing them into your bag.

You close the door to your room, take a deep breath, and run down the stairs, grabbing your water bottle and closing the door to the house.

"You ready, Y/N?" Your mom asks, smiling and backing out of the driveway.

"Yeah, I guess." You blush, twiddling with your fingers. 

"What's up? Is something wrong?" Mom asks, concerned. "N-No...It's just...I'm nervous. You know how big of a crush I have on Jotaro." You blush even more. "Haha! Honey, there's nothing to worry about. I know you and him will have fun." Your mom smiles, and kisses you on the cheek.

You smile, and stare out the window, bracing yourself for the night with Jotaro.

-----timeskip, besties--------

You knock on the door, nervous. This is it. The time I can finally get close to Jotaro.... or try to at least. 

The door opens, and Jotaro stands there, his face with that classic annoyed look on it. 

"H-Hi, Jotaro!" You stammer, and hold out your hand. He stares at it like you're crazy, and completely ignores the hand, cutting you off. 

"Look, just because I invited you, doesn't mean I wanted to. This was for a shitty dare. Got it?" He snarls. "Yeah." You say, a bit disappointed he didn't invite you on his own terms. You knew this was too good to be true.

"Come in." He steps out of your way, and you walk in, admiring the clean living room. Holly walks in the door and gives you a big hug. "Well hello there, Y/N! I'm Holly Kujo, Jotaro's mother. How are you?" She smiles. "I'm good; It's nice to meet you Ms. Kujo." You smile politely. "It's wonderful to meet you too!" She laughs.

"Jotaro, why don't you take Y/N's bag up to your room?" Holly asks. "Fine." Jotaro snaps, and snatches the bag away from your hands. "I'm sorry Jotaro's attitude's like that; he wasn't always like that." Holly frowns. "It's okay, Ms. Kujo, really; It's fine." You smile.

"Come on, Y/N. We're going to watch a movie." Jotaro scoffs. "Fine." You snap back, getting a little tired of his rude attitude. "What movie are we watching?" You ask, sitting on the sofa. "This marine life documentary." He holds up the VHS tape. "Documentary? Isn't that a bit boring?" You scoff.

"Shut up, damn it!" Jotaro yells, glaring at you. You stare back, surprised, but shut up. Jotaro sighs, and takes a deep breath. "Yare yare daze. Just stop asking questions and watch the damn movie." He frowns, and inserts the tape. He walks over to you, and sits beside you, pulling his cap over his eyes.

"Why do you even like this?" You ask, taking a bite of popcorn. "It distracts me from the memories." He says quietly. "Hmm? What did you say?" You lean in closer. "Nothing, damn it. It's just because...I think marine life is interesting." He scoffs, taking a sip of lemonade.

"Okay....." You roll your eyes. 

"Now, for the love of God, pay attention the the movie." He glares at you. "Fine then." You huff, and stare back at the screen, watching little dolphins jump.

----timeskip to bedtime----

"How are we going to sleep?" You ask, placing your Kirby plush on the bed. "Simple: I sleep on one side, you sleep on the other." Jotaro says, taking off his shirt.

"W-What are you doing?!" You yell, covering your eyes. "Getting undressed." He says it like it's obvious. "I-I'm in here!" You scream. "Yare yare daze. Stop screaming. It's annoying." He scoffs. 

"I'm going to change in the bathroom, like a civilized person should!" You yell at him, running to the bathroom.

You change in the bathroom, staring at yourself in the mirror. God, you look so childish compared to Jotaro. It's a real problem.

You walk back to his room, and sit on the bed. 

"Alright: You get on one side, and I'll get on the other. Don't try cuddling with me: I'm not into that cuddling shit." He bites, getting himself under the covers.

"I-I wasn't going to do that anyway." You blush, getting under the covers too.

---bonus part if you made it this far----

You wake up, hearing something. You turn around to see Jotaro's chest, and you consider screaming, but you hear Jotaro snoring quietly. He's asleep. You sit there for a while, considering how you got into this position.

Jotaro wakes up for a few seconds, stares down at you, and sees you awake, and says, "The only reason I'm doing this is because I had a nightmare, and you give good hugs." And he goes right back to sleep, like nothing ever happened.

You blush so hard, you can't sleep for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Not me going so overboard on this prompt; I've typed over 1,000 words))

Arrivederci, besties.

---Arii⚡