Distractions || Joseph x Reader

here's a Joseph x Reader for all you Young Joseph simps out there :)

also....this one is a bit........suggestive/lemony (and trust me, I didn't mean for it to), so take this one with caution. there's not any straight out stuff, but there's lots of kissing/flirting/dirty innuendos, so be careful.... 😉 

this one is short because....well.....i'm not very good at writing certain scenes, and this was one of them lmao

---

Who: Joseph x Reader

Storyline: You've been working non-stop and Joseph tries to distract you from your work, so you can give him attention.

enjoy, simps :)

---

"You've been working hard all week, Y/N~ Take a break." Joseph whines, tugging on your jacket. He's been bugging you for the past hour, asking you to stop working and give him ''The attention he needs'', or ''You're depriving me of my daily attention~". It's annoying you to no end. "Joseph, will you please be quiet? I can't concentrate." You sigh, rubbing your head.

Joseph ignores you on purpose, and starts to stroke your hair. "Please, Y/N~ I won't bother you afterwards, I swear!" He pleads, twirling your hair around his fingers. "Joseph Joestar." You bite, and Joseph frowns. "Why did you stop calling me JoJo?" Joseph asks, a hand on his hip. You ignore him, writing something down on your paper.

"Y/N, look at me." He pulls your chin up with his finger, and he leans down in front of you. "Why did you call me by my real name?" He glares, searching your eyes. He always gets like this if you don't call him JoJo; he calls it your nickname for him, and when you don't call him that, he gets upset. "Joseph--You know why." You sigh.

"No, I don't. Tell me." He growls. "I'm trying to work here. I want to get things done." You say, standing up. ".....You forgot about me, though." Joseph whines, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Joseph--I can't right now." You say, trying to pull away. "No. Not now." Joseph says, and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. 

He kisses you, his lips touching yours. The kiss isn't forceful, but you know there's some meaning behind it. "I want you, Y/N. I want you now, with me, in our room." He whispers in your ear, and you blush, looking the other way. "Joseph, I--" You start, but he cuts you off, kissing you again. "Please." He says it with such desperation in his voice, you consider it.

You sigh, and stare into his dark green eyes. "....Fine." You finally say, and push your chair underneath the table. Joseph smirks, and picks you up by your waist. "J-JoJo, what are you doing?" You yell, blushing. "Taking you to the room like I said." He shrugs, and you scream again. "Shhhh, Y/N; they'll think I'm hurting you or something." Joseph says, dropping you in the room.

"You are hurting me, though." You sigh, rolling your eyes. "Not yet." Joseph says, and kisses you again. This time, the kiss is more slow, satisfying, longing; it makes your insides tingle. "J-JoJo." You stammer, and caress the side of his cheek. "Yes, my love?" Joseph smirks, kissing your neck. "Let's-Let's reconsider this." You stammer, pulling away.

"What do you mean by 'reconsider this' ?" He asks, cocking his head to the side. "I have work to do, dinner to make, clothes to fold--" You rant, thinking of everything you have to do. Joseph grabs you by your waist again, and you gasp, surprised. "Listen, Y/N; we can do that later. I want my attention you owe me." Joseph sighs, and kisses you again, kissing your cheek, hand, and forehead.

"I--I..." You sigh again, and stare into Joseph's eyes. You kiss him, taking him by surprise. You rub his chest, and close your eyes shut. "Woah, woah. Okay, then." Joseph says seductively, and he pulls off his shirt. Your eyes widen, and you start to blush. "J-J-JoJo!" You yell, covering your eyes. "What are you doing, Y/N? Why isn't your shirt off?" Joseph rubs your cheek, and you stammer.

"I-I thought we were--" You start, but Joseph places a finger on your lips, and you gasp again. "Forget everything you thought we were doing." Joseph flirts, and unbuttons your jacket for you. "JoJo." You sigh, and he throws you on the bed lightly. You giggle, and he kisses your neck. "You ready, my love?" He asks inquisitively, kissing your chest.

"I am now. Don't hold back~" You tease.

Let's just say....he didn't hold back, and you didn't get your work done that night.

omg--i am soo sorry for this; I was listening to my mix on youtube, and I kept getting all these.....flirty-feeling/'that certain activity'/dirty? feeling songs. I didn't for this to get so.... wow, but..... wow.

Arrivederci, best friend.

---Arii