burning baby!|| stardust crusaders x todoroki inspired! fem!reader

1-LOVE-Mitsuri: WAIT CAN I MAKE A REQUEST?!?? CAN YOU MAKE A STARDUST CRUSADERS WITH A TODOROKI FEMALE READER ?! HER STAND IS A FIRE AND ICE STAND LIKE TODOROKIS QUIRK🤭 TYSM <3

Sure! I don't watch MHA, but this sounds fun, so enjoy! I thank you, 1-LOVE-Mitsuri, for all the comments you leave. I've been real sick lately, but you've made it bearable! Enjoy, sparkles! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did good out there, today." Kakyoin smiles gently, giving you a sip of his cherry lemonade. "Really?" You blush slightly, smiling as Kakyoin nods, his lavender eyes lighting up with delight. "Good grief. Stop flirting with her, cherry boy." Jotaro frowns, and you stick your tongue out at Jotaro, him blushing at your action.

Your Stand, Fire N' Ice, awakened in the middle of a Stand attack today, and you were forced into action, all of the Crusaders halfway dead. With luck and lots of risky moves, you came out alive, and all the Crusaders thanked you for your help, except Jotaro, being the tsundere he is.

Taking a bite of your glazed donut, you smile at Kakyoin, catching him as he stares at you. "Sorry for staring. You're just beautiful." Kakyoin blushes, his cheeks growing red. "T-Thank you!" You blush, stammering, and Jotaro groans, taking a sip of his water.

"Hey, darling. What you got there?" Polnareff smirks as he kisses your cheek, being pushed away by Jotaro. "A glazed donut." You smirk, taking another bite. "Let me have a bite, sweetheart!" Polnareff winks, and you sigh, holding up the donut to his mouth.

Before he takes a bite, you call your Stand out, and freeze Polnareff into an ice block before thawing him out and making him sweat in a matter of seconds. "Damn you!" Polnareff frowns, and you laugh, pushing your bi-colored hair back.

When your Stand awaked, your hair became red and white, and you eyes changed to blue and brown. You kind of looked like Todoroki.

"What's happening over here?" Joseph laughs, his eyes lighting up. "Polnareff really tried to get a bite of Y/N's donut, and she taught him a lesson." Jotaro explains dryly, rolling his eyes at the situation. "Haha! That's what you get!" Joseph smiles, and Kakyoin laughs with him.

"Have you been mastering your powers, Y/N?" Avdol, being the understandable, sweet, and caring man he is, asks you, running his hands through your bi-colored hair. "Yeah, Kakyoin and Jotaro have been helping me out with Fire N' Ice." You smile, and Avdol nods, smiling gently.

You've been struggling to control the fire and ice, especially since the two Stands are one, and work interchangeably.

"Y/N's been making very good progress! She actually froze Jotaro!" Kakyoin smirks, and Jotaro blushes. " That was a one-time thing. I was distracted, and she got lucky and hit me correctly. That's all." Jotaro growls, and Kakyoin rolls his eyes.

"I knew she could do it!" Joseph says proudly, and Avdol laughs. "Mr. Joestar, you just said you didn't know if she could do it or not." He acknowledges, and Joseph blushes, rubbing the back of his neck. "I did say that, but that doesn't mean I meant it. Hahaha!" He laughs nervously.

"Thank you everyone. It means a lot." You blush.

You and The Crusaders go out for dinner that night, celebrating your Stand awakening and victory.

Sorry it was short! I was running out of things to add, and it's 2 in the morning! Anyways, love you all, drink some water, and remember that I love you!!♥️♥️