Chapter Three || The Mysterious New Girl

(Tanjiro's POV)

Phew, I finally made it to school even though I am a little lat- "Excuse me, where is your hall pass?" I heard a voice behind me interrupt my thoughts. Okay just ignore her and I'll be fine. "Hello I'm talking to you, you in the red hair. Show me your hall pass and stop ignoring me." I heard her say once again. Dude you gotta be kidding me, this had to happen to me today? I swear to god these teachers just won't leave you alone. "Excuse me! Where is your hall pass?" I could hear her raising her voice as I sped up. Tanjiro you NEED to find a bathroom right now and wait until she leaves!! Oh my freaking god those footsteps are just getting louder and louder just please go away!

(Time skip brought to you by Reese's puffs.)

**Reese's puffs, Reese's puffs, eat em' up, eat em' up, eat em' up, eat em' up!**

.

.

.

.

Bro, she's literally standing outside of my bathroom stall, what the actual hell. "Yeah I got a situation here, there's a student roaming around the halls not going into class, which is now in a bathroom stall, could I get the principal to come in here?" I heard the woman speak to her walkie talkie. Oh hell no bruh. I'm currently standing on a toilet in a bathroom stall, literally shivering me timber's for life. 'Can I please get out of here and go to class peacefully' I thought to myself as tears started forming in my eyes. 

I heard some other more footsteps come into the boy's bathroom. "Uahhhh! What are you doing in here this is the boys restroom!!" I covered my ears as the student screamed. Hold on this guy could totally be a lifesaver! "I'm waiting for the principal, I'm dealing with a little situation here right now." The woman spoke responding to the student. Alright well now that she's distracted I can safely crawl into the other stall closer to the exit so I can successfully get out. "Ughh." I let out a loud grunt as I squished myself out of the stall just to run out the exit. I swear to god they saw my face, this is so embarrassing... "Hey!" I heard a shout in the distance as I ran away into my classroom. God that was so terrific.

"Uh uh uhem." I heard Takahashi Sensei sigh as I interrupted the whole classroom with my wacky entrance. "Kamado, you already interrupted my class three times last week, do you think you might need detention again?" He asked angrily. "N-no, I-I'm sorry Takahashi Sensei." I told him definitely not being nervous about the detention part he mentioned in his question. "Well then what are you waiting for? Go sit at your assigned seat you maggot." He shouted loudly. I quickly and awkwardly rushed over to my seat as I could feel the stares directed at me.

"Okay class as I was saying before I got interrupted by a certain 'someone'" He specified the 'someone' part as he glanced at me. That obviously caused giggles. "Today we'll be having a new student." He mentioned as he looked over to the girl. "May you please introduce yourself?" He asked her. "U-uh... h-hi my name is Anzu, I h-hope we can get along." She stammered as she fiddled with her fingers. "Anzu may you please take a seat next to the maggot who interrupted the class please? From now on that will be your assigned seat for the rest of the year." Takahashi Sensei said coldly. "Y-yes." She spoke with a quiet tone as she stuttered once again. 

I'm not even gonna lie she looks extremely pretty. She has blonde hair with a fluffy cute fringe and an adorable baby blue flower in it. Her skin is so pale and perfect, I can't imagine how it would be to have her skin. Let's talk about her hair though, it looks so soft and fluffy, I can't imagine how it would feel to touch it, it's like she has literal clouds on her head. She looks like an angel. She looks so soft, cute, and squishy just like Kirby. She'd be a perfect girlfriend... so dreamy and adorable. I can already imagine myself spending my whole afternoon with her... I could play so many games with her, we'd be the popular couple at school. Her hands look so gentle... ahhh.. I can already imagine it, her soft hands... her soft hands... her soft hands handling my controller, so satisfying seeing her fingers press the buttons on my favorite controller... She'd definitely be the perfect gamer girlfriend.