11

When he opened the huge doors to his chambers, you stared in awe at the beautiful room in front of you. You'd be living here... with Loki... you could hardly believe it. "Anything you need from your place dear? I'd be happy to teleport it here." You listed off the few things you needed and they soon appeared in the room. "I'm going back to the party for awhile, but I'll be back soon darling." You loved how he called you darling. He walked closer to you while you organized your stuff and placed a finger under your chin. You weren't quite expecting it. He leaned in and gave you a tender kiss. It was the most magical kiss you'd ever experienced. His tongue gently grazed your bottom lip and you gave it back. When he pulled away, you struggled a bit with your words. "O-okay Loki. See you then." You smiled and he waved goodbye, leaving you.

You took a warm shower and put on some comfortable night clothes Loki had left for you. They showed some skin and you could only roll your eyes and laugh at that. You took some time to explore his chambers a bit. Everything you needed was there, he had made sure of it. There were beautiful bookcases filled with many beautiful books. Fancy furniture and a golden fireplace caught your eye as well. You finally slipped into bed. It was the most comfortable bed you'd ever slept in. Silk sheets and soft pillows. Tiredness consumed you and you fell asleep almost immediately.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

A few hours later Loki returned to the room to find you sleeping soundly. He smiled and quietly closed the door. Eventually you awoke to the sound of running water as Loki took a shower. You smiled to yourself when he emerged from the bathroom. "Do you.. normally sleep shirtless?" You asked when he climbed into bed. He glanced at you and smirked. "Does it bother you, darling?" You quickly shook your head and he laughed. Loki laid on his back and you moved a bit closer to him. He smiled at this gesture and wrapped an arm around you, falling asleep to the sound of your breathing.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Sunlight streamed through the window. Morning had arrived and you awoke first. You looked over to your love who was still sleeping peacefully. You took the time to admire him, as you hadn't seen him in a long time. He changed quite a bit, but not too much that you didn't feel the same butterflies. In fact, he'd only grown even more attractive. Loki slowly woke up and started blinking in the sunlight. "Good morning, love." You said, smiling. Loki smiled and stretched. "Good morning, my princess." The butterflies came back when he spoke.

Loki got up to dress himself as Thor needed him to help arrange some things. The first day being king was an important one. Loki laughed as you pulled the blankets over yourself again. "Still tired, dear?" He whispered in your ear as he leaned over you. "This bed is... so comfortable." You said, your voice muffled by the pillow. He gave you a sweet kiss on the cheek and you turned to face him, doing the same. He smiled and a hint of mischief glittered in his eyes as he opened the other curtain, sunlight hitting you. "Loki!" You groaned as he laughed.

Loki was off to help his brother, whether he wanted to or not, and suggested you went on a palace tour. You were excited to see the beautiful home he'd grown up in considering just yesterday you had no idea you'd see Loki again. A very kind servant took you on the tour and showed you anything and everything you wanted to see. By the end of the tour, you were tired from all the walking and asked the servant if there were any good places to relax. He showed you a small grassy area near the palace with a hammock and little gazebo. You thanked him and slid into the hammock, enjoying the sun on your skin.