Undercover Kid Pt 1

*My version of 4x13*

Jordan- 14

Prologue

"What's your problem?"

"You're not supposed to be here!" If- no when your father finds out he will have both our heads!"

"Relax Jay, I know what I'm doing. My bad, it's Ryan right?

The detective sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's gonna be my ass when we both get caught and we will"

.......

Earlier

Young Jordan is still fresh outta rehab, it hadn't been very long and she was still struggling with the urges that were strong. Often she'd see herself snippy and not realize it. Since being home she had been following all her father's rules. Daily urine tests for any signs she'd been using or drinking, no weapons, he had taken the Swiss Army knife that Justin had given her. He locked it up where she couldn't get it. He had hid and locked away his liquor, he was tempted to get rid of it just so she wouldn't get a hold of it again. She was to go to meetings, she had gone to teen AA, NA and mandatory weekly therapy sessions.

One thing Hank had made a definite rule, until she was able to gain her father's trust again. Someone was to always stay with Jordan while he worked. He made sure to be off at a decent enough hour to be home with her at night. While she was at school he had someone sit there so she wouldn't ditch and run off again, when school let out she was going to her mandatory therapy sessions and meetings.

Jordan loved her father dearly, since being clean it had begun the repair process of their relationship. One thing she hated about her father's rules was all the damn smothering, it seemed like everywhere she had gone she was looking over her shoulder and catching someone from the team watching her. The teen understood her actions before were wrong and now she was paying the consequences for it.

Kenny Rixton had temporarily joined the team on Hank's word, Jordan was happy to have one of her many uncles back in her life. With Adam currently on an undercover case, he had filled the spot momentarily. With her partner in crime gone for the time being she was following her uncle around at times.

Intelligence had picked up a new case and like any case involving a kid, no matter the age it always hit him. It made him think of his own children. Seeing it was a teenage year his daughter's age, if not a year older made him think how dangerously close he was to losing his daughter not long ago.

Hearing the details of what happened to the girl Hank was zoned out, he couldn't hear anything. He was imagining the dead girl was his little girl. The others had looked at their boss worriedly.

"Hank, you alright?" Kenny asked.

The older man snapped out of it. "Yeah. Yeah I'm good"

"Jo's ok. She's with Trudy"

"I should go check on her"

"She's probably asleep, let her rest"

Kim had found the girl's ID and her name was Sam Wells, she was a resident at Brady. A state home for teenage girls, girls who were wards of the state. After gathering everything they needed they took everything back to the district and got to work.

Hank wanted to go check on his daughter, Jordan hated being alone at night when her father or godmother both worked. The young teen laid on the couch that was in the lounge, she had fallen asleep reading one of her many school books. Smiling softly at his daughter, Hank gently took the book and closed it, setting it on the table. Feeling some movement Jordan had slightly jumped, she jerked up looking around and her father caught her shoulder.