Driving Lessons

*Fanfiction Request*

Jordan- 15

"Slow down!"

"I'm not going that fast!"

"Jo you were going 35 in a 25".

Jordan sighed in frustration, she was practicing driving to get her learners permit and she asked her father to help her and at the moment it was a huge problem. For the past half hour Hank had been yelling at her.

"Watch the stop sign".

"I am dad, please stop yelling you're freaking me out".

"I'm not yelling".

"Yes you are". She glanced at him.

"Pay attention to the road".

They were now pulling up to a red light, Jordan couldn't handle much more of her father's teaching. After the light she kept driving for a bit, she didn't wanna go to slow but she didn't wanna go to fast. She'd speed up some then slow down.

"Jo you gotta stop that, it's dangerous"

"I'm trying not to go too fast but I don't wanna go to slow either".

"That I understand but you can't do that, you can cause and accident".

"Dad stop back seat driving, I can do this".

"I'm not back seat driving, I'm teaching you".

"I'm not learning anything with you constantly yelling and bickering in my ear".

"I'm trying to help you and make sure you don't hit anything or anyone".

"I won't as long as you stop yelling".

"I'm not yelling".

Jordan was still driving as she sped up a little, when Hank felt the car speed up like that he freaked.

"Slow down!"

"Stop yelling!"

As Hank was 'teaching' his daughter he would never admit it but seeing her drive scared the hell out of him. Seeing his little girl behind the wheel of a car was one of the ultimate signs she was growing up that and it would make him worry a lot more.

Would she be alright? Was she gonna be safe? Could an accident happen? He remembers when Justin got into an accident and now to see his daughter behind the wheel that only increased his fear.

He heard the stories from accidents, some people ended up injured, paralyzed, or worse dead. The older father didn't wanna get another call saying that there was another accident. The first one with Justin was more than enough, if he had it his way his daughter wouldn't drive ever but he didn't want to let his fear stop her from being a normal teenager.

For the next ten minutes all Hank did was consistently yell and Jordan had enough.

"Alright I can't do this anymore!"

Carefully the teen pulled over and the two got out of the car. Jordan looked at her father with a glare.

"Dad, I love you I really do but this is becoming too much".

"What's becoming too much?"

"This! All of this! I can't drive or learn to drive because you won't stop yelling at me in my ear".

"I'm teaching you!"

"Yelling isn't teaching! Dad, I don't wanna drive with you anymore. Not right now at least".

Before Hank could respond his phone rang.

-Voight...Alright I'll be there.

He then looked to his daughter. "Let's go".