Chapter 4

Chapter 4-

***  

I opened my eyes to revile complete darkness. I couldn't see my surroundings, shakily I felt around me to try to remember anything. I was laying down on cold cement. A breeze hit my bare legs causing me to shiver. I was outside, laying on the ground. I couldn't remember anything, what had happened? Shoving my thoughts to the back of my mind, I tried to stand up. Failing the first time, I finally stood up on my legs. It was hard to stand, the pain was unbearable. I realized where I was, an alley. This can't be happening, how did I end up here? Did Rob put me here? My mind was exploding with questions.  

"Hayley Hayley Hayley."  

The all to familiar voice spoke from behind me. I spun on my heel to turn towards him.  

Robert.  

I bite my lip, hesitating to do anything.  

"Cats got your tongue?" He smirked.  

"N-No. " I stuttered.  

"What's wrong baby? Scared?" His laugh roared and bounced off the alley walls.  

I felt tears welling in my eyes. What is happening right now.  

Roberts next move made to stiffen.  

Frozen.  

Helpless.  

Hopeless.  

"Rob, what are you doing?" I couldn't take my eyes off of the object in his hand.  

A knife.  

"Let's play a game. " His raspy voice was just a whisper. He took a step closer to me. I couldn't react before his mouth was pressed to my ear.  

"First to scream losses." He kissed the spot right below my ear. I gasped as he started to nibble. I put my hands on his chest. "R-Rob. Please stop."  

He didn't listen to me, he continued his actions. My eyes fluttered closed for a few seconds. I felt a sharp pain in the stomach, Rob chuckled in my ear loudly.  

I looked down at the knife pierced in my skin.  

I let out a scream without thinking.  

He smirked against my skin.  

"I win. "  

He tugged the knife out of my stomach and I fell to a heap on my floor.

I screamed in my sleep pulling me awake. I was breathing heavy as I took in my surroundings. I was just a dream. 

I sighed in relief as I put my head in my hands. I flinched in pain, memories of last night came flooding back. I slowly got off of the kitchen floor and stumbled to the bathroom down the hall. Every move hurt like a bitch. I must of hit the ground hard last night. I looked in the mirror and gasped, scaring myself. My whole eye was purple with hints if red. Fuck you Robert.  

Robert.  

I bite my lip as I limbed to our bedroom, empty. I continued to look around the house. No Robert. 

I looked outside and saw his car parked in front of the house. He must if walked out after punching me, drunk at some hoes house. I couldn't care even if he was dead. He could burn in hell, I still wouldn't shed a tear.  

I looked at the clock on the wall, 10:35.  

Fuck me, could this get any worse?  

I quickly limbed to the kitchen and rummaged through my purse to find my phone. I got a hold of it and dialed Carter's number.