Chapter 21

A/N- I was so busy I couldn't find time to write. I'm sorry I'm way late and this wasn't posted on Sunday. Forgive me. (:

NOT PROOFREAD. 

I slowly turned my head around the room once again trying to un-cloud my thoughts.

I peeled the duvet from my sweating body and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I don't know where I'm going but I want away from here. Before I knew what I was doing I held the cold doorknob in my hand.

"Baby, where you going?" I froze.

I spun around quickly pressing my back to the door for balance. The guy was sitting up in bed giving me an unreadable look.

"I..uh." I stuttered. 

"You weren't leaving right? I'm not done with you yet.."

He licked his lips slowly staring me down. His stare burned into my skin like he was trying to undress me with his eyes. My feet were like cement, not letting me run away from him. I hesitantly reached for the knob gripping it tightly.

I tried to turn the knob not making it squeak.

It was locked.

My eyes widened as he chuckled, it echoing through the small room we are in. 

"Please, don't."

My eyes starting burning from the tears warning to fall.

"It won't hurt baby. I'll make you feel good." He stood up not breaking eye contact. My heart rate increased as he close the space between us. All I could was shake my head roughly from side to side trying to get him to stop.

He close the space wrapping his arms tightly around my waist making me wince.

Why can't I talk.

He tried to pull me away from the doorknob but it was like my fingers were glued to it

.

Go dammit Hayley speak! 

My hands slipped and he picked me off the floor throwing me on the bed, hard. I whimpered feeling the wet familiar feeling on my cheeks. He started kissing my neck sloppily and ripped my shirt completely off.

Open your fucking mouth Hayley!

"Stop!" I screamed but my voice cracked. I fisted at his hair trying to unlatch him from my neck. He just wouldn't stop.