Events in Order

PM EVENTS IN ORDER.

This story is going to go through some turns and twists between Chapter 21 and 22. There are going to be flashbacks and different P.O.Vs. So I thought I'd write out all the events in order so far so you guys can get the perfect picture I'm painting.

1. Hayley's parents die in a car crash leaving her to stay with her Aunt.

2. She starts getting bullied and teased really bad thus causing anxiety and an eating disorder.

3. She graduated and moved from her aunts house. (I have to leave how she met Robert out because its a big part of the story)

4. She dates Robert for 3 years. (They are all 21 years old

5. She starts working at the CD store.

6. Meets Carter and becomes friends

7. Harry starts working at the shop.

9. Same day Harry gets a strange phone call (IMPORTANT)

8. Carter introduces Hayley to Bridget (Bridget's a big part)

9. Carter, Bridget, and Hayley go to Harry's party.

10. Robert shows up and almost rapes Hayley.

11. Hayley gets frustrated at a guy dancing on her ( important)

12. Harry punches him out leaving Hayley scared that she runs and leaves the party.

13. Robert finds her and chases her in an alley. Hayley defends herself with a brick.

14. Harry comes to find her and takes her to the only safe place he can think of, his house.

15. She stays the night because harry wouldn't let her leave due to danger. (Important)

16. Hayley wakes up to Harry on the phone (important.)

Harry finds our about Hayleys past over the next few days.

18. Bridget and Hayley go out shopping and Hayley runs into Robert.

Again that night harry finds out more about Hayley.

The rest is just Harry, Hayley, Bridget,

And Carter hang out and Hayley goes to meet up with Robert. The rest isn't confusing. :)

Where I put an (important) is where it will be discussed further in the future.

I thought I would clear up future confusion.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Also thank you for 2,400+ reads! THATS CRAAZZZZY.

Ilysm.

BYE BEAUTIFULS. <3