Chapter 32

(Not edited yet) 

Harry's POV

I was ordered to come to Carter's stupid house party to have a meeting with him. I'm the only one who knew he had this party planned for months, maybe a year or two. This party's intention was beyond just having a good time. 

I don't want to do this anymore, I didn't know I would fall for her. I wasn't supposed to fall for the subject but, I did. I can't let anyone know, especially Carter. He won't hesitate to cut me from the plans and forbid me going near Hayley ever again. For as long as I live. 

I swallowed my pride and climbed out of my car and headed straight for the house. The music was loud, too loud. The stairs creaked as I took each step. His car wasn't in the driveway so he wasn't here yet. 

She wasn't here yet. 

I pushed open the front door and slammed it behind me. The house was already crowded and sweaty, and it's only 10. 

"This way Styles." 

Scott was standing on the top of the stairs, out of view of everyone in the living room. I nodded at him and followed him down the hallway. He pushed a huge bookcase away from a wall and revealed a wooden door. 

"In there, he should be here in a few minutes." 

I rolled my eyes and went to open the door. 

"Oh, and don't think about leaving. Camera's are everywhere. So watch it, Styles." With that, Scott jogged down the stairs to party before we had to get into our positions. I sighed and walked through the very small door. It was smaller than all the other ones so I had to crouch down to get past the doorway. Once inside, my throat tightened. A few computer's were aligned on the far right side wall. They showed all the rooms in the house. 

"Fancy home security, Carter." I said to myself. 

There was also a desk and some chairs. I decided to sit down in one of them and wait for this to be over. I closed my eyes and leaned back farther. 

"I'm sorry, Hayley." 

*****

Carter's POV. (did you see that coming. ;) )

"He's already in the room waiting for you." Scott said as I walked away from the drink table. 

"He better be. Watch Hayley, knowing her she will want to go and explore the house. That could be threatening. Keep an eye out for her and what she does. If she goes upstairs let her be. She can't hear or see the meeting. But once I'm done with Styles, and she's still up there, get her downstairs near the living room on the far side of the wall. This has to go perfect or I'm slitting some throats. Got it?" I stared coldly at him so he got the picture. 

"Of course, sir. Got it." Scott rushed to the kitchen to get everything set up. 

"You better, Cole. I'm counting on you." I sighed and cut through a small hallway that leads to a secret stairway to the conference room. I took my time with each step I took, thinking over everything in my head. 

'My intentions aren't all bad.' I thought to myself. 

I reached the room and swung the door open to reveal a tired and drained looking Harry. He noticed my presence and quickly sat upright. 

"Don't be scared of me." I laughed. 

"I never was." He shook his head. 

"Right." I nodded. "This get this thing started shall we?" 

"This has to got perfectly as planned, or everything I worked for is in the trash. You understand that don't you?" I leaned on the desk. 

"Of course." Harry looks nervous and exhausted. 

"Clara is downstairs with Scott, after this meeting you will go downstairs too but don't go near them. You have to act like you only know Clara, if you know Scott, Hayley will get the wrong impression. I'm not going to be here when the plan is set in motion." I breathed out. 

"Where will you be then?" He raised an eyebrow as he spoke. 

"None of your business. After, you know what happens, your services are no longer needed." 

Harry's face fell. 

"But, I want to thank you. Two years ago after I found out what my father had done and I was informed that…I had to continue with it. I didn't know what to do. I didn't how I was going to do something like this but, I think I did." I paused and looked around the room. The computer monitors beeped and blinked different sounds and colors. They showed all the rooms in the house, everyone was having a good time. 

I looked at one of them and saw Hayley standing in the hallway, right outside the bookcase looking at the books. I smiled at the way her face lit up or fell at certain books she saw. Good thing this room to sound proof. 

"I want you to know my intentions aren't all bad." I said to Harry but, never looked at him. 

I was looking at Hayley. 

***

A\N: Scott and Clara are new characters. And very valuable characters. 

So the plot thickens. ;) 

I want to thank everyone who has read this story and got it to were it is today. 17,000+ reads is insane. I never thought anyone would read this book. But I'm thankful you guys did. <3 I love every single person who reads my words and actually enjoys them. You guys are amazing. <3 

Remember short chapters for atleast one more week. :) 

BYE BEAUTIFULS. <3