Chapter 15

Chapter 15- 

Two bags of chips and watching Pitch Perfect twice later...

Bridget and Carter were pasted out on the floor cuddling between mounds of blankets. As for Harry and I were in a deep conversation on weather tomato was a fruit or vegetable. 

Don't ask.

"Hayley, don't be stupid. A tomato is obviously a vegetable." Harry argued.

All I did was laugh and flick a piece of hair behind my shoulder.

"All fruits have seeds, a tomato has seeds. So therefore, tomatoes are fruit." I smirked feeling satisfied. 

Harry stood up from the spot on the love seat and stalked towards me.

I was positioned on the floor so it was easy for him to take advantage of my small child like body. It didn't take him long to approach me, his long torso exposed to my position. 

I smiled sweetly trying to show I wasn't afraid, when really, I was pretty damn frightened. 

He raised his hands in front of me making a claw like gesture. 

"Wanna say that to the tickle monster?" He smirked. 

I gulped. Being tickled is one thing I can't stand. 

I tried to scot back to gain distance but got tangled in a white comforter. 

Before I could blink Harry was lungeing towards me, sticking his arms out to grab me. I rolled over so all he got was a face full of blanket. 

I stood up laughing at the scene in front of me.

I dashed for the stairs knowing my only hope was my room. I took the steps two at a time, almost falling on my face.

I reached the top of the steps when I heard Harry's deep chuckle at the bottom.

He was hot on my trail.

My bedroom was at the end of the hallway, just about 10 feet away from the top of the steps.

I can make it if I don't fall.

I scurried down the hall, my bare feet paddling on the hardwood floor.

I heard loud footsteps trailing behind me, Harry. 

I flung open my door skidding on my fuzzy pink carpet. 

Before I could shut my door on my doom, Harry burst threw the door.

I was in front of it so he landed on top of me. 

"I'm sorry." Harry chuckled staring down at me under him. 

I shot him a small smile followed by a giggle. 

We laid intertwined together for some time. Staring into each others eyes enjoying one anthers company. 

You know that comfortable silence that always happens when your with some one you enjoy spending time with? This is what it was. 

It crept up silencing us, stoping us from what we were doing just to cherish it. 

And I didn't mind it.

"Harry.." 

"Yes.."

I pushed his curls out of his face to see his perfect green eyes. 

"Sing to me.."

He smirked down at me, thinking about what melody to sing.

"Since my heart is golden, I've got sense to hold in. Tempted just to make an ugly scene. 

No I'm not as proper, my money's in copper. Ripped down from the brownstones to the street." 

I smiled knowing it was Carried Away by Passion Pit. 

Before Harry could sing me the chorus with his angelic voice, the phone rang. I continued to stare into his eyes not wanting to break the moment a part to answer the stupid phone. 

"The phones ringing.." 

I laughed softly until Harry realized I can't get up if he's on top of me.

He scrambled off of my torso letting me get off of the cold ground.

I crawled quickly over to my nightstand. I knocked my picture frame down in my hast to answer the phone. 

"Hello?"

The other line was silent, no noises of movement or background nosies.

Dead silence.

"Hello?" I called more confidentially.

Beeeeeeeeep.

The other line went dead. I gave the phone a confused glare before slamming it on the hook.

"Who was it?"

"I have no idea, no one called back." I shrugged the weird phone call off.

I crawled back off to Harry until I sat in front of him. 

There's the silence again.

The warm comfortable silence I adore.

Harry brought his hand up to my cheek, caressing my cheek bone. I brought my hand up to his pressing my cheek to the palm of his hand. 

My eyes fluttered closed to the simple but effective (heha, see what i did there. k) gesture. 

I reopened my eyes to see green ones glazing into mine. His face was a mere two inches from mine. His hot breathe fanning and teasing my lips.

I've never felt so attached and attracted to a person before.

Harry was the first.

Before out lips could meet the phone rang again.

I stood up hastily and strided over to the moment ruining noise.

"Hello?" 

I heard a chuckle on the other end.

A chuckle I've grown familiar to hearing.

Usually after..I was beaten. 

My breathes came out ragged and short. My palms started to sweat as my heart rate increased. 

No.

It can't be.

Can it?

"What princess? Cat got your tongue?"

With that the line went dead.

A\N : WAHT.

I love leaving with cliffhangers(; 

Sorry it's short. I do have a busy life at the moment.

But my wifi is fixed. :D

SO more updates. 

I'll update later this week or next week. I'm not going to make a schedule because if I do, I don't wanna let you guys down.

BYE BEAUTIFULS. <3