Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

I scooted farther in the corner, wrapping my arms around my legs as I sobbed harder. He slowly walked towards me, careful not to frighten me.  

I was staring at his face in the darkness, trying to recognize who it was trying to comfort me. A stream of light peeked through the alley way from a street light, exposing the figured face.  

Piercing green eyes stared into my brown ones, sending chills down my spine.  

Harry.  

"H-Harry?" I stuttered, trying to keep distance from him. He just moved closer, crouching next to me so he's at my level.  

"Hayley, ..what happened?" His voice was comforting, inviting. I just wanted to run in his arms to be comforted.  

But he knocked a guy un conscience in front of me for no reason. I can't trust him, but I want too.  

"H-he just-" My voice cracked, a loud sob escaped my mouth as more tears fell. Harry scooted closer to me and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulder. Instantly I buried my head into his chest, ruining his shirt with my tears. He rubbed circles on my back rocking me back and forth. I just cried harder when he did that, I can't think straight.  

Harry starts humming in my ears, making me stop crying. I lift my head to look at him, his eyes travel all over my face. Examining every part, finally landing on my eyes.  

"You gotta excuse me, see I went looking for yesterday.." Harry starting singing, his eyes still locked on mine.  

"That's where I think all of the good memories, of you and me advance, yeah." I rest my head on his as he continues to sing to me.  

"So I'm swimming in a sea of forgetfulness. Just to get a glimpse of the you I remember, damn. I miss you, cause the one I'm looking at right now."  

I lift my head to look at him again, his eyes are full of comfort. I scot closer to him, my legs over his lap.  

"Now, she looks just like, sounds just like, feels just like you. But I'm so confused, cause she don't seem like you. So when I get there ill be drowning, drowning. Ill be drowning in nothing but release."  

He finishes by humming in my ears. I can't help but feel safe, loved, wanted... 

"Come to mine." His voice was only a whisper. I nod slightly, as I don't know what to say. He suddenly picks me up bridal style, lifting me off of the dirty alley ground. I look at where Robert was, he was gone. I look at Harry, his face tenses. I decide to drop it, not talk about it anymore tonight. He carried me to a black BMW, sliding my body into the passenger side. Seconds later he's inside the drivers side of the car, turning on the engine.  

The whole car ride is silent.  

I glance over at Harry a few times, admiring him. How he slouches back in the seat, an arm resting on the steering wheel. His eyes locked on the road concentrating.  

Soon we pull up to his flat.  

He gets out and goes around to my side and opens the door for me.  

"Harry, it's fine. I can open the door by myself."  

He shakes his head, his curls flying around his head. "Hayley, you could be dead right now if I didn't find you." All the comfort in his voice had disappeared, it was replaced my irritation and anger.  

I suddenly get scared, one second he's singing to me and the next he looks like he's going to kill. He makes me jump by picking me up out of the car and walking to his flat door. He swings the door open, setting me down on my feet. I hesitate, standing in the doorway staring into the dark house.  

"You can come in you know?" Harry's voice was far away, he was already in his flat. I quickly walk in, shutting the door behind me. I stand in his hallway, waiting for him to return to me.  

I finally pokes his head around the corner, motioning for me to come. I follow where he went, his bedroom.  

"Here you go." He hands me boxers and a baggy t-shirt. I frown at him, he was expecting me to stay here.  

Over my dead body.  

"Harry, I'm not staying."  

"The hell you aren't."  

He stared at me for a long time, his jaw tensed up. "Harry, I- I can't."  

"Hayley, your staying here wether you like it or not." With that he walked out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.  

What the fuck?  

I'm not his to take care of.  

I storm over to the bedroom door, swinging it open. Harry was in the doorway, standing over me.  

"I'm not staying here." I stood my ground, throwing the clothes on the floor. Harry's eyes went from the clothes to me a few times.  

"You put them on, or I do it myself."  

I stiffened, I'm scared shitless now.  

I slammed the door in his face and picked up the clothes. I could see him smirking on the other side of the door. 

I picked up the clothes, throwing off my dress at the same time.  

As soon as I was dressed in Harry's clothes he opened the door. He looked me up and down, smirking. I snorted in disgust, making him grin exposing his dimple.  

"Get some sleep babe, it's late."  

I stare at him like he's insane.  

Me sleep in here?  

Never.  

"Okay, show me to the couch." I walked past him only to be grabbed back by my wrist. "Hayley, don't be stupid. You can sleep in my bed." I shake my head angrily.  

"I'm not sleeping in here with you."  

"Who said I'm sleeping in here?"  

I relax after he drops my wrist. I walk over to his bed and climb under his duvet. He kneels down beside the bed, staring at me.  

"Goodnight baby."  

He kisses the top of my head and turns off the light.  

He leaves the room, leaving me alone.

What the hell did I get myself into?

A/N-  

YAY. <3 I started a new fan fic today. It's a Liam Payne one. (; it's called Troublemaker if you want to read it. It's different from this one, kind of a lot. But oh well. (:  

Bye beautifuls .