chapter 34

Abby's Pov

The restaurant was amazing. I have never been anywhere like that. The food was top tier and the night was just perfect. After the restaurant he took me back to his place and we watched a few movies. We let Danny sit with us for a little bit but he eventually had to go to bed.

During the 2nd movie we moved into a laying position. Me on top of him with a turned head to see the screen. It's very comfortable to just be laying here with him. It's a place of peace that I wasn't aware I was possible of having.

The movie goes on for a bit before I feel myself
slipping into a peaceful sleep. As I drift off to sleep I think about all the good that has come this year. Of course with that topic I also think about the bad. Yes, I got hit by a few people and yes, people have left but I was brought Johnny and Sierra. Maddy and Dylan. Danny and many more. I can't help but smile as I fall into a dream.

In this dream I am at my house, sitting on the couch with Jacob. It's quiet in the house signaling we're home alone. I'm watching a movie while scrolling through my phone. The front door opens but I don't acknowledge it. I keep scrolling through my instagram feed. Liking peoples pictures and watching my friends stories. All of my friends are out. Some at clubs and parties others hanging out at home.

I skip some stories and land on Johnnys. I smile when I see his username but the smile drops as I see he's hugging and kissing this other girl at a party. She isn't tagged so I have no idea who this is. I'm left there frustrated at how naive I was to believe we would work. How naive I was to believe I could be loved by him. How naive I was to believe I could be loved.

I put my phone down in frustration, looking at the television. The movie has been turned off and the tv is at the staticky screen. I just stare at it, acting as though a movie is being displayed. Eventually I look away and people have mysteriously appeared in the room. At first it's just Sierra but more people pop out of no where. Johnny is there with that mystery girl on his lap. She has no face. No expression.

I wake up  startled. I sit up frantically, breathing heavily. Johnny immediately wakes up from his slumber and starts freaking out.

"What?! What's wrong? What happened!?"

Breathing heavily I try to find my words. I realized now it was all a dream. That i'm fine. That Johnny is here and not with the mystery girl. I start to calm down. "Nothing, bad dream."

"Oh" He starts to calm down as he too realizes that I am okay. It's cute how worried he got about me. Everything he does makes me adore him more than I already do. As we both calm down from the worry I caused we start watching the movie again. Now wide awake I pay attention to the movie, listening more to his heart beat than to the words coming from the speakers.

After a few more movies we realize how late it is. 2 in the morning. I am exhausted from staying up so late. We make our way up to his room and I steal one of his shirts. He goes into the bathroom and does what he needs coming out in just sweatpants. He walks over to his bed and climbs under the covers, joining me. He hovers over me for a few seconds to kiss me.

"I love you" he whispers against my lips

"I love you" I whisper back as he pulls away to turn onto his back. I turn over and rest my head on his chest, instantly feeling at home. It doesn't take very long to fall into a deep peaceful slumber.

When I wake up I am alone in his bed. I stretch and groan as I make my way out of his bed and into his bathroom to do my business. After I do my business I throw on my bra under his shirt and make my way down his stairs. I see him sitting on the couch watching a movie with Danny. He looks so cute sitting there with Danny leaning into his side. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks up and smiles as soon as he sees me.

I lean down to give him and kiss and he brings his head up to meet me in the middle. I walk around and sit on his lap and look and the screen. A few minutes later  I hear his mom calling from the kitchen telling us that breakfast is ready. I stand up eagerly, ready to eat her delicious food. I walk into the dining room and I am immediately hit with the delicious smell of pancakes and bacon.

I sit down at my seat suddenly starving and wait for the others before I stuff my face. As they sit down and get themselves situated I patiently wait. The second they lift their forks I lift mine and dig in. I probably look ridiculous with how fast i'm shoving these pancakes in my mouth but I don't care.

His mom starts conversation and talks about our senior year and how exciting it is. We agree with her and talk about the stuff we'll be participating in. The conversation steers to a lot of random topics. We all laugh and joke with one another. I glance at Johnny and see how happy he looks. I can't help but smile at the expression he is wearing.

Looking at him I see the guy I fell in love with. It humors me to think it all started off with a favor. A favor he agreed to. A favor that brought true love.Nothing I have ever read in books could have prepared me for this. I don't know if we will last the rest of high school. As much as I wish we will I'll never know till it happens. But for him i'm willing to fight for it. For him, I will wait.

_______

HEY SHAWTIESSSSSS

This was sadly the last chapter butttt I want to thank you all for reading<3 If you made it this far I appreciate you more than you know!!