ACCEPTANCE

.....

Fiona gathered the pillows, comforter, and other things she needed for her twin's room. She had a plan to sleep there, knowing that Clara was still barely awake.

She quickly grabbed two large pillows, her iPad, phone, and headphones. It was a bit difficult for her to carry everything. She spread her left foot, caught the edge of the comforter between her toes, and dragged it away from her room.

With the comforter in tow, she entered her twin's room. Manang noticed her and was about to offer help, but Fiona hesitated.

Once she managed to reach Clara's room, she knocked on the door.

Clara immediately got out of bed when she heard the knock. When she saw her twin, she crossed her arms. "Ano?" she asked.

Fiona pushed her sister into her room. "I'm going to sleep here!" she exclaimed as she settled into bed.

"Anong trip mo?" Clara asked. "Wala lang. Di nga ako makatulog ng walang katabi diba," Fiona said as she sat down in bed.

Clara informed her, "Dun ka kila, daddy. Hindi ako nakakatulog ng may katabi, e." Fiona smirked.

"I'm not jealous. Di talaga ako makatulog ng may katabi. If you want, sa sofa ka, ate." Clara suggested. She slowly placed her stuff on the floor.

"Ayoko nga. Edi huwag tayong matulog. For today's video, mag chichikahan tayo, beh!" Fiona exclaimed but Clara covered her mouth.

"Huwag kang maingay, baka mabulabog natin sila, daddy." Clara said at pinandilatan naman siya ng mata.

"Ayy oo nga pala, may hot session pala sila ngayon." Fiona replied. Clara lifted her eyebrow.

"ANO?!" She asked.

Fiona laughed. "Ah, wala. Basta dito ako matutulog," she said as she adjusted her comforter.

She then tapped the empty space next to her. She exclaimed, "Halika na. Magchikahan tayo." They both laughed when Fiona wiggled her butt in front of the door.

Irene and Greggy were trying to sleep, cuddling in bed. Greggy pulled his wife closer from behind, and Irene wrapped her arms around him.

Greggy frowned when they heard someone shouting from another room. "Did you hear that, hon?" he asked.

Irene turned to face him. "Uh huh... Anong oras na ah," she responded.

"The twins. Nasa iisang kwarto lang ba sila? Hindi pa ba sila natutulog?" Greggy asked.

"Dapat mga ganitong oras tulog na sila, especially Clara." Greggy and Irene both got out of bed and put on their robes.

Holding hands, Greggy and Irene left the room. They could hear laughter coming from Clara's room. They peeked inside, which was slightly open, and saw the twins sitting on the bed.

Clara rolled her eyes and sat down beside her sister, using her fingers to comb her hair.

"So, ready? Uhm, for today's video...uhm...ba yan, ikaw muna, umpisahan mo," Fiona grumbled, scratching her nape.

Clara hissed, "Ba't ako? ikaw may chika, e. Papatulog na ako, nambubulabog ka." Fiona messed up her hair.

Clara groaned, "Ate naman. Kakasuklay ko lang." Fiona behave herself and think of any chikas.

"Teka, I remember something. May naalala ako," Fiona exclaimed, looking at her.

"I saw you and mom crying earlier. Hindi na ako nag interrupt." Fiona said and touched Clara's hand.