Chapter 2

I run to the bathroom , emptying everything in my stomach. What the hell? I've been getting sick for the past two weeks. It started about a week after assholes birthday party. I cringe as I remember that night's events. They will forever be embedded in my brain. It will always be the worst night of my life.

*** Flashback ***

"Leave me alone Misha," I growl as I try to escape his hold on me. He ignores my attempt to get away from him and just pulls me closer to him, bringing my lady area to his manhood. I hear him groan in satisfaction as I swear under my breath. " Now now my little mate. You need to behave or I'll have to punish you," he whispers in my ear as he nibbles on my lobe. Punish me ... really? I just roll my eyes and try once again to get out of his grip.

"Mate what did I just say," he growls, nibbling down my neck. "Misha let me go. I don't like you and you surely hate me," I say trying to pull away. "I could never hate my mate sweetheart. Now lets go to my room and get to know each other better," he smirks as he releases me only to grip my hand and pull me closely behind him up the stairs to the Alpha's floor. With every attempt to get out of his grip his hand tightened around my arm. 'Ouch' I whimper mentally.

I ignore the pain in my wrist from his grip and the tingles flying through my body from his touch. I will not fall for this asshole who has tortured me for years. I don't care if he is my mate. If he truly was my mate he wouldn't have hurt me or allowed others to as well. I'm taken out of my thoughts when I was pulled into a huge bedroom. It took me a while to realise it was Misha's room. I take in everything from the king size bed to the flat screen tv. I was surprised it wasn't filthy like I assumed.

Without a single word he tossed me onto the bed and locked his door. I crawl all the way to the headboard and wrap my arms around my knees a little scared. I watch in fear as he stalks over to me with a hungry look in his eyes. "No Misha please don't do this to me," I whimper as he comes closer. I tense up as he climbs on the bed and crawls toward me. Before I could even move Misha was hovering over me keeping me from being able to escape. I look at him with fearful eyes. He wouldn't really hurt me ... would he?

As if answering my question he grips my hips with one hand and ripped my panties off with the other. My breath hitched in my throat as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. I mean hell I'm still a virgin for crying out loud. I try to push him off me which only angers him. Before I could even blink I feel his hand slam onto my face with a loud smack. Did he really just slap me? I told you to behave," he growled at me making my whimper. I try to imagine a brick above his head but nothing appears.

'Akira why can't I use my powers' I sob. 'I'm sorry Ari we can't use them against our mate' she whimpers. Learning this I struggle against him even more trying to get out of his grip. "Please Misha don't do this," I sob. He just chuckles as he returns the hand he use to slap me back to my waist. He then slides my dress up above my stomach. I whimper and wiggle under his gaze as he takes my lover body in. He smirks as he gets off of me and goes over to his side table pulling out handcuffs and looking at me with a devilish look in his eyes. He returns to me and grips my wrist, pinning them above my head and cuffing me to the headboard. I squirm as he smirks at me before beginning to strip in front of me.