Chapter 12

My body is aching from all the workouts I have been doing along with all the trainings Nick has me doing with my powers. So far I can orb three people, I can freeze time for at least ten minutes at a time, but it's harder when I try to focus on only freezing certain people. I have gotten really good at controlling water and fire, I'm still working on air and earth, but I'm getting there.

I stop training when I start feeling nauseous. I cup my hand over my mouth and run to the closet bathroom. I slam the door behind me before getting violently sick.

"Ari! Ari are you okay? Ari open the door," I hear Charlie yell from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine Charlie. Just a little nauseous. I'll be okay don't worry," I assure her.

Once I'm feeling better I clean my mouth out with water and head back to the training room. Once I enter the room I head straight to the kickboxing corner and continue my fight training in human form. A few minutes later I hear two pairs of feet coming closer to me. Already knowing who they are I ignore them.

"Aria we need to talk," Nick says aloud.

"I know I need to keep working on my kicks and defense to better myself," I say without looking at him.

"Aria that's not what I meant. Charlie told us that you got sick just a few minutes ago. If you're sick you need to relax and see the pack doctor. You are pushing yourself too hard and I know I haven't been helpful in that situation," Nick tells me.

Dang Charlie for telling them. I'm fine. I've just been a little nauseous lately. It's just from not eating a lot and working my body to the extreme. Once the danger is gone I can finally relax my body. I mean taking out this danger is the most important thing right now. I want to make sure Thea and Roy are safe and will be safe in the future along with anymore children Charlie and I have with Tyler and Nick.

"I'm fine. I'll go see the doctor later. I need to continue to work on my kicks and defense," I assure them. Apparently they weren't taking that for an answer. Nick picks me up and carries me out of the training arena and heads to the pack house, obviously taking me to see the pack doctor.

*******

In the Doctor's Office

*******

"Okay so what seems to be the matter with this one," Tyler chuckles as I pout. Yes Tyler is the pack doctor ... it's very weird. It's why I never come to the doctor ... just don't let him know that.

"Tyler little miss Ariella over here got sick today and just ignored it and continued training," Nick blabbed. Fuck!

"It's no big deal. I've been feeling a little off the last couple days. So what?," I ask uninterested, I look up to see three sets of eyes looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Tyler see what is wrong with this girl before I go mama wolf on her ass too," Charlie growls. I just roll my eyes.

*******

30 Minutes Later

*******

"Well Aria I don't see anything physically wrong with you. It must be mentally," Tyler chuckled, Haha very funny ... NOT!

"So what do you think could be making her sick," Nick ask him. Um ... hello I'm right here. I can ask myself thank you very much. I look at them with a frown on my face. Charlie notices right away.

"Um guys Aria doesn't look too happy right now," she said a little scared, knowing what I do when I'm not happy with someone.

With that they look at me and back away with scared looks. Good pups.

"Tyler without trying to be funny can you try to figure out what is wrong with me," I ask annoyed.

He quickly nods and looks over my paperwork again. I see his eyebrows scrunch together as if he thought of something he didn't want to know.

"Aria I'm gonna ask this as nicely as possible so please don't bite my head off for this," Tyler says a little nervous.

"Go on," I say with narrowed eyes.

"Well ... um ... when was the last time you and Nick did anything," he ask me and quickly hid behind a laughing Charlie.

"Not that it's any of your business but the last time we did anything was like a month ago when I started my training," I tell them.

I can see the wheels in his head by his expression. Something I said must have clicked in his head.

"Umm Aria I don't know if you want to hear this or not but there is a good possibility you're pregnant," Tyler tells me and once again hides behind Charlie.

"PREGNANT," I scream in anger. I turn and glare at Nick. "YOU GOT ME PREGNANT,"I screech at him. The boys back away slowly while Charlie bust out laughing.

Nick and Tyler look at her like she's crazy. "Why are you laughing. She's gonna kill Nick," Tyler freaks out.

"I'm laughing because I know she won't kill Nick. She might be pissed at him sure but she won't literally kill him," Charlie says through fits of laughter.

They don't believe her and continuing to the door. I look at their faces as they prepare to haul ass out the room.

"Take one step out that door and it will be the last thing either one of you ever do," I threaten them, making them freeze in their spots.

Charlie completely ignores my threat as usual and walks her happy self right out the door with a smirk in the boys' direction. Oh this is sure to be fun.

A/N: Ello my lovelies. So sorry I haven't wrote anything in like two months. College has been kicking my ass a little. I've had to move get a new job and help the family. Lets just say I've had little to no time to myself. Luckily for me and you my college courses end December 16th!! That means I'll be able to write even more and post!! Please remember to Read -> Comment -> Vote -> and Share <3 All the love xx.