Chapter 5

*Misha's POV*

I can't believe I have found her. I have finally found Aria after three years. Ever since Charlie and Aria left my wolf has been nagging me  to bring her back, same with Jensen's wolf. I didn't understand why until now. Aria is my property! No one is allowed to impregnate her but me. I'm the only one whose pups she is allowed to carry. I will not stop until I found out who the father of her bastard child is. He will be killed for his crime and the little girl will be taken away and given to another luna who cannot conceive. I will not have my little mates bastard child as my heir. Only my child is allowed to take control over my pack once his time has come.

I slam my fist against the wall of the hotel suite we're staying at in anger.Shit! How could she do something like this to me. I mean yeah I rejected her but, I'm allowed to do that.'m an Alpha and a male werewolf. She is suppose to obey my every command. I mean she is suppose to be the submissive and I the dominate.

I'm broke out of my thoughts when I hear the door to the room I'm staying in slams open. "What the fuck is going on in here," I hear Jensen yell. I growl at him. "I can't believe that bitch got pregnant after she left. I mean she's MINE and she carried someone else's baby and gave birth to the brat and s still caring for the thing." " I understand what you're going through. Charlie cheated on me too. She got pregnant by another man and bared his child and still cares for the bastard," Jensen growls out. I look right at him and see he is thinking the same things I have. "It happens tonight," we both say at the same time.

*Akiro's POV*

I hear some slam against a wall in Alpha Misha's room and I know he is pissed off. More than likely at my twin sister Aria. God I have missed her dearly. I mean it's been three years. THREE YEARS!! Three years without my best friend and come to find out she moved on and met new friends and fell in love. She even had a baby. So did Charlie, who is also like another sister to me.

"What the fuck is going on in here," I hear Jensen yell. I hear Misha growl at him. "I can't believe that bitch got pregnant after she left. I mean she's MINE and she carried someone else's baby and gave birth to the brat and s still caring for the thing." " I understand what you're going through. Charlie cheated on me too. She got pregnant by another man and bared his child and still cares for the bastard," Jensen growls out. I keep quiet by the door and listen to them. All is quiet for a minute until I hear them finally speak. "It happens tonight," they both say at the same time. What happens tonight?

I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and I know whatever they're planning, it's not gonna be good. I quickly pull out my phone and dial T and R's Diner. "Hello this is T and R's Diner how may I help you," I hear my sister's voice. "Aria. Aria it's Akiro. Look I was wondering if there's a chance I could meet up with Charlie and you. I want to meet my niece and nephew personally," I tell her. " Akiro I'm not sure if that's such a good idea, I mean I don't want you getting in trouble with your alpha and pack," she tells me. "Ari I don't care what they think anymore. I lost you and Charlie three years ago because of them and I refuse to lose you again, Even if that means going rouge with you girls," I tell her seriously. The line goes silent for a few minutes while she thinks it over, "Okay Akiro come to the diner as soon as you can. If Charlie and I feel like we can still trust you we will tell you everything, You have to promise me you won't betray us or turn against us when you find out everything," she tells me with a serious voice.I think about it for less than a second. "Anything to have my sister back. I promise you. I swear I won't go back on my promise or turn against you and Charlie," I tell her honestly.

*Aria's POV*

"Aria can you get the phone please," Charlie yells from the diner kitchen. "Sure," I yell back as I head over to our ringing business phone.  "Hello this is T and R's Diner how may I help you," I say into my phone with a smile on my face and a cheery voice. "Aria. Aria it's Akiro. Look I was wondering if there's a chance I could meet up with Charlie and you. I want to meet my niece and nephew personally," my twin brother says from the other end of the line. " Akiro I'm not sure if that's such a good idea, I mean I don't want you getting in trouble with your alpha and pack," I tell him. "Ari I don't care what they think anymore. I lost you and Charlie three years ago because of them and I refuse to lose you again, Even if that means going rouge with you girls," he tells me seriously. Both ends go silent for a few minutes while I think everything over, "Okay Akiro come to the diner as soon as you can. If Charlie and I feel like we can still trust you we will tell you everything, You have to promise me you won't betray us or turn against us when you find out everything," I tell him seriously. He goes quiet for less than a second. "Anything to have my sister back. I promise you. I swear I won't go back on my promise or turn against you and Charlie," he tells me with complete honesty in his voice.

I hang up the phone with a big sigh. I guess it's time for Akiro to actually meet his niece and Roy and if he chooses to stay with us then he's more than welcome to. I just hope he doesn't make me regret my decision.I don't want to have to hurt my twin but when it comes to Thea and Roy, Charlie and I will say, do, and kill anyone and anything in our way including family.