Chapter 10

I wake up to an all too familiar room from the many nights I've stayed in it while Nick was out running patrol. I smile as the memories of last night flash into my head one at a time. Last night was magically. From the square dancing right down to the love making. Yes love making. Unlike my ex-mate, who just used my body for his own pleasure, Nick was so sweet and gentle.

*******

Flashback

*******

Nick carries me up the stairs to the section of the house where he stays alone, well some nights he does. He opens the do, me still in his arms, and walks into his living room. He sits me on my feet as he shuts and locks his door before turning back to me. In the blink of an eye he crosses his living room and smashes his lips onto mine. I moan against him as his hands travel down my sides to just underneath my beautiful little tight ass, as he calls it. I gasp as he picks me up, my legs wrapping around him automatically, and carries me to his room.

Once we're in his room his I feel him lay me on his soft bed, but all I can think about is the way his chest feels against mine, even if we are clothed. Nick breaks away from the kiss only to pepper kisses down my neck earning approval moans from me. Good thing these rooms are soundproof. I can feel myself getting restless as he continues his slow torturous movements. "Nick," I groan feeling a little annoyed. I feel him chuckle against my neck as he trails his way back up to my lips.

"Yes baby girl," he coos.

*******

Mature

*******

I use all my strength to push his shoulders to where I was on top of him. I slowly start grinding on him earning a groan from him. I continue to grind as I begin to pull his shirt up and over his head. Once off, I throw it to the side as I bring my lips down to his jaw to his neck leaving love bites. "Arie," he groans content. Finding his soft spot I feel my canines grow . I bite down enjoying hearing him groan contently. Nick is officially mine. I lick the mark, which are actually two bite marks.

I climb of a hot and bothered Nick with a smirk on my lips. "Pants off," I command feeling powerful. He growls in warning. I ignore his warning as begin pulling my tight dress off, moving my hips sexily as I pulled the dress off. As soon as my dress is off I smirk when I see that Nick decided to obey. I see his eyes darken as he takes in my body, as I am wearing nothing but my silk panties.

I crawl back onto his lap and continue grinding slowly against him. "Arie," he warns. I ignore his growl and bring my fingers to the hem of his boxers. I try sliding them down but no luck. I look at Nick with sad eyes. He sighs and lifts himself, and me in the process, sliding them down. I lick my lips as his large cock springs from his boxers, standing alert and happy. I stand and quickly remove my panites. I climb back on his lap eager to feel our areas so close to one another after having no sexually loving for so long. His not so little friend's tip enters me making me moan. I lose every ounce of self control at this feeling.

I lower myself further onto his long, thick length moaning the whole time. I stay still once he's completely in me letting myself adjust. I roll my hips loving the feeling. I slowly lift myself only to whimper at the lost contact, making me quickly slam back down on his cock making me sigh in contentment. I continue to thrust up and down on Nick's thick lengthy, hard cock while Nick kisses my neck.

I pick up speed as I feel my stomach begin to tighten. "Nick I'm close," I moan. Nick groans in agreement against my neck as he continues to roll our hips together as I continue to thrust down on him. "Nick," I moan loudly as my muscles clench around his cock deep inside me, my walls milking him while we cry out. I feel myself explode to a high you can only imagine as I release. Nick bites my soft spot making my orgasim highten as he releases everybit of himself into me, marking me as his.

*******

Mature Over (For Now)

*******

*******

Flashback Over

*******

I try to get up only to be pulled back tighter to Nick's bare chest. I hear him groan as I try once again to escape his arms. "Nick," I whine. He just ignores me and pretends to still be sleeping but I know better than that. "If you don't let me go you will have two little four year olds bounding in hear screaming and giggling up a storm. You don't want that do you," I ask. He quickly releases me with a growl. I knew he would see it my way.

With the freedom I have I hurry to the bathroom to do my business and quickly duck into his closet, which thankfully have a few of my clothes. I slip on my blue, purple, and green painties and bra before picking out a pair of black yoga shorts and a light grey crop top. I head back into the bathroom and take a quick shower and get dressed. I throw my hair into a high pony and head to Charlie and I's suite to cook breakfast for Thea and Roy.

I open the door to find that Charlie and Tyler have already cooked breakfast and are eating with the kids. They smile at me as I enter. "Fun night," Charlie smirks at me knowingly. I just stick my tongue out at her as I prepare myself a plate. I sit down beside Thea and begin eating the yummy breakfast. "so what's on the agenda today," I ask Charlie and Tyler. They look at each other before looking back at me and shrugging at the same time.

I roll my eyes and look at Thea and Roy. "What do you two want to do today," I ask. "We wanna go swimming," they cheer in union. I nod in agreement. After that we eat our breakfast peacefully. We finish and wash and dry our plates, cups, forks, and spoons. I finish the dishes as Thea, Roy, Charlie, and Tyler go get their bathing suits on. I head to my room and change into mine. Once I'm ready I walk out with two towels in hand and sunblock.

I'm looking down at my phone at the picture of Thea and Nick. I smile at how cute they look. I bump into something and fall on my but with a 'umph'. I look up to see Charlie in a She smiles and helps me up and we continue to the little water front in a small town close to use called Washington. They have a little park the kids can play in when they are tired of swimming . It's the perfect place to have a fun day out.