Chapter 13

"Nick is that you," I ask as I see a shadow pass by my open door. I hear someone's breath catch and curse at themselves quietly. Oh this is gonna be fun. But this is what they get for putting me on bed rest for three weeks. Yea three weeks!

Nick's head pops in the doorway with a scared look on his face. Did I forget to mention that I have made their lives a living hell since they put me on bed rest. It's their own faults!

"What can I do for you princess," Nick ask with a stutter.

I smile innocently at him. "Babe can you carry me outside for a bit? It's quite stuffy in here and it's not good for the baby," I say sweetly and bat my eyelashes.

He groans before coming over to me and picking me up bridal style. I smile inwardly as he carries me outside into the fresh warm air. He carries me to where Charlie, Tyler, and the kids are sitting for a little picnic. Talk about good timing.

I see Charlie look at me with a knowing smirk as Tyler looks at me with fear in his eyes. Time for some fun. I sit down on the blanket next to Charlie and sigh.

"It's so nice to be out of that stuffy room for once," I tell her in an annoyed voice, making her giggle knowing very well what I'm about to say.

" We're sorry Aria we are just making sure you and the baby are safe and healthy," Nick speaks up while Tyler nods his head in agreeance.

"Yeah well who's fault is it that I got pregnant in the first place." I say in a bitchy voice towards them, luckily Thea and Roy had already ran to the swingset.

Nick and Tyler both cringe at my words knowing yet again they are going to hear an earful from me.

" You know Aria getting pregnant is a two person job," Tyler speaks up ... wrong move pup.

"Ooh Tyler you're in trouble! And I ain't helping you out of this one buddy boy. You're on your own for this one," Charlie taunts him and goes to push Thea and Roy on the swings.

"You think I laid down and allowed him to get me pregnant? You must be delusional! I already have a child. A daughter that I love with all my heart. And right now I am trying to keep her and Roy and everyone else safe from Thea's and Roy's fathers'," I growl at him.

Thea must have felt my mood change because she hopped off her swing and ran over to me/

"Momma what's wrong," she ask me.

I open my arms up to her and like always she runs into them and snuggles into my neck. Damn this pregnancy mood swings!!

After a few minutes I calm down and am able to speak calmly to everyone.

"Guys I'm sorry for being a bitch. It's just that last time someone said that I was actually raped by the guy. The only good thing to come out of it was my little miracle," I tell them,

They all nod in understanding.

*******

Misha's POV

*******

'Sir we might have found them.' One of my pack warrior links me. Right away Jensen and I are on our feet and out of my office. We fly down the stairs and out the front door where my returning pack warriors we.

"What have you got for me," I ask the one I left in charge.

"Sir it seems like the girls did move but not as far as moving out of state. They are still in North Carolina Alpha. They are reported to be in a small town known as Chocowinity," the warrior tells me.

I nod and allow my men to head inside to rest. Once they are well rested we will begin training, I know that the only way to get the two girls is by war. After last time they aren't stupid enough to stay alone. They probably are with a group of lone wolves or a pack of rogues. Maybe her Alpha rogue friend.

*******

Moon Goddess *Shocking!!*

*******

I must warn Ariella and Charlotte of the war to come. I just have to do it in a way without saying it outright. It is forbidden for me to acknowledge my wolf children of the battles in their future. I just can't let them two barbarians hurt my babies. I won't allow my twin girls to be hurt again. I know they can protect themselves along with their twin brother Akiro but I want my babies to be safe from all danger. Screw the rules I'm helping my babies. I won't let history repeat itself.

A/N: Sorry that it's been a while since I wrote. I just finished my classes for the semester so I'll be able to write more!! Anywho what do you think happened that the Moon Goddess doesn't want to happen again? Do you think the Moon Goddess will interfere? What do you think will happen? As always don't forget to Read -> Comment -> Vote -> Share! All the love xx.