Chapter 3

*3 Years Later*

"Mummy Mummy Mummy," I hear my sweet little Thea squeal running towards me with an adorable little Roy running behind her. I laugh at how cute they are. Not long after Charlie and I let we found out we were both pregnant. Charlie had her adorable little boy named Roy Allen Rossi and I have my sweet little angel which I named Thea Danielle Reid after my mother. They are the cutest two babies in the world.I'm not just saying this because Thea is my baby girl and Roy is my godson and Nephew but because they truly are adorable.

Just a replay of these last three years after we ran away. We didn't join any other pack fearing that those assholes could find us easier and try to take away Roy and Thea. We ran for days to try to create as much space and states between us and them as we could. Two weeks after we left we actually found a cute little town by the name of Grimesland in the state of North Carolina which is on the other side of the United States. Surly far enough away from California that they can't find us. I mean it has been three years and they haven't found us yet. I mean who would look in a small town with no other werewolves living here? Anywho we bought a cute little fenced in house with woods around it so the kids are safe and we can let our wolves run free. We also opened our own little diner which makes us quite a bit of money! It's called T&R's Diner. We named it after Thea and Roy.

"Mummy," I hear Thea cry out brongong out of my thoughts. I look over to see Thea on the ground holding her leg. I instantly run to her to see what's wrong. "What happen baby girl? Are you hurt? Can you walk? Do you need me to take to the doctor? What can I do to make it better," I ask freaking out. I do this everytime she gets hurt and Charlie does the same with Roy. "Mummy I oay it is a booboo but you an iss it better," Thea giggles. I smile and kiss her scraped knee. "All better," I coo. She nods and gets up. As soon as she's up she's already running after Roy.

*30 Minutes Later*

"Mummy can I have a ese urger," Thea ask sweetly as her and Roy sit at their usual table in the Diner while Charlie and I work because even after three years we still haven't hired anyone else. I smile and nod. "Roy would you like a cheese burger too," I ask and he automatically nods. "And fires," he cheers and Thea agrees. Of course they want fries. They always want fries. I just roll my eyes at them and go make their food while Charlie takes care of the two customers we have right now. When I finish their food I take it to their table only to stop when I see a sexy man smiling back at me. I smile at him," Well hey there John." Before you even ask yes John is my boyfriend. We met when Charlie and I first got here and became close instantly. He's been there for Charlie in I since before Roy and Thea were born. He understands what we are even though he is only human.

"Hey sexy," he coos, coming up to me and kissing my cheek before taking Roy and Thea's food from me and placing it down in front of them. "Here you go kidos,"he chuckle making them giggle. I roll my eyes at the three of them. Even though That isn't John's he thinks of her as his daughter and Roy as his son and no he is not with Charlie and I just me. I get back to work as John sits with Thea and Roy sharing their food. For some reason John is the only one they will share their food with. I just ignore that thought and get back to work. I notice Charlie is in the kitchen working on the customers' orders  and start to clean the counter. I only stop when I hear the ding of the bell on the door as it opens. Without looking up I smile," Hello and welcome to T and R's Diner. Please make yourself comfy and I will be with you in just a minute." I quickly finish the counter and grab my pen and notepad. I walk over to the booth with a bunch of people in it. Wow we might make a good amount of tips tonight.

I quickly put on my cute smile and clear my throat. " Hello my name is Aria and I will be your waitress tonight. Let us start off with some drinks. What can I get you all," I ask finally looking at the people. I drop my pen and pad when I recognize who they are. "Well hello to you dear sister," my oldest brother Tommy smirks at me. I look around at the others and frown. With him are my sister, Jamie, my father, James, Akiro, Misha, and Jensen with a few others. I quickly grab my pen and ad and put them back in my apron. "You all need to leave right now," I warn them lowly so not to attract attention. "Now now little sister we are paying customers. Plus I don't think your bos would be to happy with you treating customers rudely," Tommy smirks.

I growl at him in warning. "For your information this is my diner. I am my own boss so I suggest you get the fuck out before I have a good friend of mine and a few of his guys come and make you get out,." I hear Jamie scuff at me. "Oh really and what do you think your little friend can do hurt us? Your little friends can't even touch us." I smirk at her," You have no idea who you're messing with." They just ignore me. I quickly pull my phone out and dial up Robert or as I call him Robbie, the leader of all rogues and the most dangerous of all werewolves.

Rob* Hey Babe what's up? *

Aria* Hey Rob can you and a few other come and help me out with a little problem? *

Rob* Sure Babe be there in a bit oh and I'm bringing Diana. *

Aria* Okay thanks and yay! *

I hang up the phone and smile at everyone of those assholes. I mean if I really wanted to I could tear them limb from limb by myself but I want to spare Thea and Roy from seeing me that way. If you are confused let me shine some light on the subject. See after Charlie and I settled in Grimesland we found out there was a rogue pack close by in Chocowinity. Come to find out they were known as the most ruthless pack in the world. Charlie and I were out running one day when we ran into Diana and Rob. We told them our story and they took us under  their wings beings we were only fifteen. Anywho like I was saying Rob trained Charlie and I day in and day out making us unbeatable. It also helps that are powers have gotten stronger as well. Does that help any? Okay good.

A/N SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT AFTER THREE YEARS MISHA AND JENSEN FINALLY FIND CHARLIE AND ARIA? I MEAN I KNOW THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEA AND ROY YET BUT STILL! ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CHARLIE AND ARIA BEING BUDDY BUDDY WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS PACK OF ROGUES IN THE WORLD AND LEARNING HOW TO FIGHT WITH THEM?