Chapter 15

*******

Thought this song went well with the end

*******

*******

3 Months Later

*******

"Ari he is just too cute for his own good," Charlie coos at my sweet little Elijah Daniel Snow sleeping in my arms, He is two months old and has everyone's' fingers wrapped around his cute little fingers.

"Mommy Mommy," I hear Thea squeal as she enters Nick and I's room. Yes Thea and I moved in with Nick. Charlie and Roy moved in with Tyler due to Charlie giving birth to two adorable little boys. She named them Dale Austin Jenkenson and Blake James Jenkenson. Karla, Akiro's mate, even gave birth to their little bundles of joy two weeks before me. Just like Charlie they too had twin boys and they named them Austin Glenn Reid and Brandon Samuel Reid.

"Thea sweety Eli is sleeping," I tell Thea a little sternly. She knows not to come in any room yelling now that there is a new baby around,

"Sorry Mama," she says sadly, dropping her head down.

I feel my heart fill with guilt as I look at my sweet baby girl. The reason I continued to stay sane and alive. If it wasn't for Thea I don't know where I would have gone or what I would have done.

"Sweetheart Mommy didn't mean to snap at you. It's just Mommy just got Elijah to sleep and doesn't want him to wake up early from his nap," I say to her with a sweet smile.

She looks up at me with red eyes, making it obvious she had been crying. I handed Eli to Charlie who placed him in his bassinet as I hurry over to Thea. I pick her up, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I didn't mean to make you cry. Mommy never wants to be the reason behind your tears. Thea sweetheart you know I love you and would never harm you intentionally," I say to her, my face buried in her hair.

*******

Misha's POV

*******

"Misha why don't you take a little break and let me give you a massage," one of my usuals tries to persuade me. I think her name was Shannon or maybe Sherry.

I look her up and down before deciding why the hell not. It's not like I'm getting my mate back today. I mean I'm not gonna change my ways just because my mate is back. If she doesn't like it and tries to escape I'll just lock her a private cell so I can have my way with her when I please.

*******

Mature

*******

I allow the girl to pull me behind her as we enter my room. She smiled at me, batting her eyelids. She pushed my onto my bed and crawled on the bed and straddled my lap. I kissed her soft at first then roughly. She gripped my hips as she started to rock against me. I let out a throaty groan of approval making her smile.

I yanked off her small shirt and brought my mouth to her neck and started nibbling on her sweet spot right below her ear. She moaned as I smirked against her skin. I feel her move her right hand down between us and began to stroke my aching member, over my boxers. I let out another throaty groan. Before she could realize anything I was on top of her and grinding our lower regions together.

My hands molded themselves to her breast as I needed them roughly, she let out a sexy moan in response making me chuckle. I feel her bring her hand down to my aching length and begin to stroke it. She wants to play like that? Then let's play. She smirks at me and places her hand around my throbbing member over my boxers, and moved her hand up and down slowly

With that I slipped my hand into her panties. She moaned as she felt one of my fingers slide inside of her.

" Misha please," She begged.

I placed a second finger in making her arch her back. I placed my other hand on her stomach, lowering her back down. I pumped my two fingers in and out of her making her moan my name. I feel her walls start to tighten against my fingers as she came close to her release.

"Not yet," I teased.

I took my fingers out and pulled her panties all the way off. I quickly slipped my boxers off as well tossing them on the floor. She smiled and grabbed my throbbing length in her hand. She moved her hand up and down my member slow enough to tease me.

I quickly removed her hand bringing both of them around my neck as I kissed her roughly. I line myself up with her hot core. I hear her breathe in as I begin to enter her. I don't stop as I enter her completely. It just felt so right being inside her.

I watch as she bites her bottom lip as I pound into her again and again. I keep at a steady pace. She begins rolling her hips in time with my movements. I pick up the pace as I feel myself coming closer to my release.

"I'm close baby," she moans out.

I pull out and slam back into her three more times. With that I come undone as her walls tighten around my shaft as she falls back onto the pillow, me on top of her. As we both come back to reality from our highs I pull out of her and roll over to lay on my back. I fall into a deep peaceful sleep.

A/N:

Hello lovelies! I had a good first day back to college and thought I'd spread the joy!! So let me know what you guys think about Charlie and Akiro's mate having twin boys. Could it be genetic? Is it because in another life Akiro, Charlie, and Aria were triplets? Tell me what you think. I'm also thinking about having Karla's siblings come into the pack and maybe Nick having a long lost sibling. Something to make the story keep you on the edge of your seats! :) If you want to have a character featured just comment their name, gender, age, appearance, and who you want them to be. As always don't forget to READ -> COMMENT -> VOTE -> SHARE!! All the love xx.