Chapter 14

*******

2 Months Later

*******

"Nick I'm going to kill you when your pup finally comes out," I scream in pain as little Elijah moves around inside me and by move inside me I mean kick the hell out of my insides. It has been pure torture this past month.

The only eventful thing that has happened that made me laugh my ass off was that we found out that Charlie is pregnant along with me yet again. Talk about good timing. Now Nick and Tyler are gonna be fucked twice and bad. Oh well they are getting what they deserve by getting us pregnant.

"Tyler get your ass in here right fucking now," Charlie screeches from my left as we lay on Nick and I's bed watching Spirited Away. Gotta love that movie!

Within less than a minute a scared looking Tyler enters with a scared looking Nick peaking in the doorway. I smile inwardly as a thought popped into my head. I look at Charlie and smile at her. She smiles back knowingly.

"Tyler will you be a dear and get Aria and I some ice cream with pickles," Charlie ask sweetly batting her eyes at him innocently.

He nods and quickly hurries out of the room to Nick and I's kitchen to get the two tubes of ice cream in the freezer and the jar of pickles from the cupboard. Nick was about to follow when I called for him.

"Nickypoo," I coo out sweetly.

He looks through the door at me with a frightened look on his face. I can hear him gulp before he slowly enters the room that should have a beware the pregnant ladies on it.

"Y-y-yes A-a-aria," he ask nervously.

I smile sweetly. "Nick can you come here and place your hand on my bump so your son will calm down with the kicks please," I pout.

He lets out a sigh of relief and nods. He walks over to my side of the bed and places his left hand on my huge stomach. He smiles and leans closer to it.

"Hey there little one. Why you giving your mommy such a hard time," he coos to his unborn baby boy.

He looks up at me with eyes full of joy. Oh the irony that is about to come. I pull his shirt hard, yanking him towards me. I look at him straight in the eyes with a glare.

"If you ever get me pregnant again it will be the last thing you ever do. That child and Elijah will grow up without a father and only the memories of what Charlie, Thea, Roy, and I tell them. Do you understand," I ask him.

He tries getting out of my grip to no avail. Sucker.

"Aria let my Beta go," I hear Rob chuckle from the doorway. I let go of Nick and smile innocently at Rob. He just rolls his eyes knowing very well that I'm far from innocent.

"Hey Robbie," I cheer.

He chuckles and walks over to where Charlie and I are propped up at. Tyler and Nick give him scared looks thinking that Charlie and I would hurt Rob.

"So my sweet Aria and Charlie. How are you two doing with your insides being kicked to hell," he chuckles, making Charlie and I join in.

Nick and Tyler look at the three of us like we are crazy.

Rob turns to the boys and glares at them like an older brother would. "You better treat these two like queens. If I come back and they have tears in their eyes or are pissed off at you two idiots I'm going to personally kick your asses," he threatens them.

"Rob you're my brother," Tyler complains.

Charlie and I just smirk at him while Rob comments,

"That may be true but I took these two girls under my wings when they were barely fifteen and pregnant. These two girls are like my baby sisters even though they are both older than you by two years," Rob speaks up.

I stick my tongue out at Tyler from behind Rob so he couldn't see. That's what you get asswipe!

*******

Misha's POV

*******

"Come on you bunch of sissies My little sister can fight better than that and she's six," I scream at my fighters to make them work even harder. I need them to become the best. They can not be good or great they need to be perfect. They have to realize that Their Luna and Beta Female are with the enemies and we must get them back. We will not rest until we do.

'Alpha we have information from the Beta of the Greenstream Pack. He said that he caught sight of that Rogue Alpha Robert along with what looked like his mate. Beta, younger brother, two pregnant girls, and a little boy and girl. They were said to be heading out of town for some kind of business.' One of my pack warriors linked me.

This is news. He has left his pack defenseless. How can any Alpha be so stupid as to leave his pack defenseless even if they are an Alpha to rogues. What a stupid move to make. Too late to fix this now Alpha Robert. Your pack will die and you and anyone else who gets in my way of what I want.

*******

Moon Goddess

*******

"You are not going down there and interfering in what is destined to happen," My loving mate tells me. Like I'm going to listen this time. I've listened to him so many times before. Nine hundred and turdy seven times to be exact.

This time will be different I will not allow my babies to be hurt this time. I've already seen their life if they were to succeed. Ariella will have six beautiful children including adorable Thea and handsome little unborn Elijah. Charlie with have four other children other than little Roy that is just so cute. Even Akiro my sweet baby boy will have three children.

They will all grow up in the love of their pack and family. The boys will be so strong. Stronger than any Alpha could be. The girls are just as strong and will have powers just like Charlie and Aria. My grandbabies will change the world. I can already see it now. Things will be different with them around. They will create the strongest pack around with Thea and Roy leading together.

A/N: Hello lovelies! Here's another chapter for you!! Sorry for the wait been super busy with family members. Anywho hope you guys like it! As always don't forget to READ -> COMMENT -> VOTE -> SHARE! All the love xx.