Chapter 6

*5 Months Later*

*Akiro's POV*

"Akiro it's your choice. We told you from the start that if you wanted to leave you could," Aria's has told me for the millionth time today. I know she's just trying to protect me from the battle that is soon to come from Misha declaring war on Aria and Charlie's best friend Rob, the leader of the rogues and the most dangerous werewolf alive.

The night I left to met with Aria and Charlie I told them what I overheard. I told them about Jensen and Misha plotting to attack that night and kidnap them along with giving the kids away to conceiving Lunas far away. Ari and Charlie literally freaked out about that. I didn't understand why until Aria broke down and told me the secret they have been hiding since they left. She told me who the real fathers of Roy and Thea were. From that point on my mind was clear on what I wanted to do. I had to protect my twin sister, niece, nephew, and other sister, not by blood, and that's what I have been doing.

Once again I ignore my sisters attempt to get me to escape.I just shrug it off and continue on the short walk with my little family over to Rob's pack house to plan for the attack. I've committed myself to helping my sisters, niece, and nephew and that's exactly what I intend to do. My thoughts have never been this clear, not since Charlie and Aria were kicked out of the pack by their jackass mates who raped them. got them pregnant, then rejected them.

*Aria's POV*

Nothing I say is going to change his mind. I'm only doing this to protect him. He's just so stubborn and pigheaded like our mother use to be. Akiro is so much like our mother it's scary. Out of all of my siblings they say Akiro and I were the most like our mother.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I hear my phone starting singing my one of my favorite songs. 'Waking up Beside you I'm a loaded gun I can't contain this anymore I'm all yours, I've got no control , no control Powerless And I don't care it's obvious I just can't get enough of you The pedal's down, my eyes are closed No control Taste on my tongue I don't wanna wash away the night before In the heat where you lay I could stay right here and burn in it all day' I sigh as I answer my phone, thinking it was John.

"Hello?" I chirped.

"Ah, well if it isn't my little mate," a deep, husky, male voice chuckled on the other end. I freeze in shock. How did he get my number? Why is he calling me?

"M-m-misha," I call out, my voice shaking slightly. I closed my eyes and hoped and prayed I was wrong and it was just John trying to prank me.

"In the flesh more or less my little mate," the voice chuckled on the other end making my heart sprint. What could he possibly want? He rejected me.

"What do you want Misha," I question , genuinely interested . He had no need to call me after he rejected me three years ago.

"I want what's mine and I intend to get it no matter who I have to kill in the process. You are mine and I will have you. That little mistake of yours will be dealt with and you will once again be mine and submit to my every command," Misha growled on the other end.

"You never had me Misha. You raped me and rejected me. The only mistake I have is that I didn't escape your shitty pack earlier than I did. I will never submit to you. Not now, not ever," I shout.

"You never disrespect your Alpha and your mate ever again. Do you understand? You will submit to me or that brat of yours will never see daylight ever again," he screamed angrily. " I want to meet up. Just you and I. Tomorrow night at 'Yours Mine and Ours' thrift store around seven. Be there or be prepared to lose something or someone close to you." and with that he hangs up.

I sit there speechless debating weather to go or not. He said he would hurt someone close to me if I don't go but if I do he could hurt me and still hurt the people I love.

*The next night*

I climb into my car as I head off to where I have to meet Misha. Thankfully I know exactly where we are meeting thanks to the thrift store beeing my friend Tiffany's Aunt's thrift store in Washington, North Carolina.I didn't tell Charlie where I was going in fear that she would follow me.

***

I parked my car and waited for Misha and his troops to show themselves. I know good and well he isn't coming alone. I turn my radio to Bob 93.3 and listen to 'Who's gonna be the first one to start the fight who's gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night Who's be the last one drive away Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place. We keep taking turns will we ever learn. Ooh spaces between us keep getting deeper It's harder to reach ya even though I try Spaces between us hold all our secrets Leaving us speechless and I don't know why. Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye. Who's gonna be the first to compromise Who's gonna be the first on to set it all on fire Who's gonna be the last one to drive away Forgetting every single promise we ever made. Ooh spaces between us keep getting deeper It's harder to reach ya even though I try Spaces between is hold all our secrets Leaving us speechless and I don't know why. Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye. We keep taking turns Will we ever learn When will we learn. Ooh spaces between us keep getting deeper It's harder to reach ya even though I try Spaces between is hold all our secrets Leaving us speechless and I don't know why. Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye. Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye. (The spaces between is The spaces between is The spaces between is The spaces between is)

I hear a tap on my window as my song comes to an end. I take a deep breath as I get out of my car to face the person. "Let's get this over with. I have places I have to be and people I have to see," I say in a bored tone. They just chuckle at my annoyance. I growl in warning. "Ooh scary ... not," Jensen chuckles at me. I cross my arms at him. "Where's Misha? He wanted to me one on one. I'm here. So where is her," I ask annoyed.