Chapter 4

I found out from Gobta that it can take a Goblin two months or more to walk to the Dwarven Kingdom. Which wasn't ideal for me.

I looked over the side as we went through the Canaat Mountain Range. Ranga and the other wolves took their time on this. I wouldn't blame them, it would be a nasty fall if you somehow miraculously survived.

With the help of Ranga and his packmates, we were able to travel what would take two months or more and shorten it down to three days. I was very proud of Ranga and the others.

We walked over to the edge of a cliff and looked down. With my enhanced sight thanks to Sesshomaru, I was able to see the gate in the side of a mountain peak. There were several guards at the entrance, along with a long line of people who wanted to enter the city. I could feel the feeling of foreboding wash over me. My body shivered at that, making Rigur put an arm around me. I softly smiled at him before looking at the entrance again. Hopefully they wouldn't start anything but them again arrogant humans always do what they do best, antagonize.

Ranga and the others leapt down the side of the cliff in a safe manner before they ran towards the gate. We all stopped at the edge of the forest so it wouldn't arouse suspicion. I hopped off Ranga and Rigur did too, holding the sack we bought with us.

"Are you sure you want to go in with just Rigur, Lady Kagome?" Gobta asked.

"Yes." I nodded looking back at our group. "We don't want to draw too much attention by going in a big group. I'll bring Rigur with me to protect me." I smiled at them.

"But..." Gobta yelled.

"We'll be fine!" Rigur assured.

"Lady Kagome." Ranga pouted. I chuckled as I petted him and kissed his snout.

"We'll be back safe and sound soon, so wait for us here okay?" I smiled at them. Then I thought of something. I went behind the rock and placed the door to my home space. "Here, go in and rest up."

After they went in, Rigur and I walked to the gate. Him and I held hands as we walked, casually talking.

"So you have multiple mates?" Rigur asked me.

"Yes. When I entered this world, I was blessed with multiple mates. You are the first native mate I made here." I told him. "My mate is currently traveling to our village with the rest of my pack. You'll soon meet my little girl."

"You have a daughter?" Rigur blinked surprised.

"Yes. I adopted her as well when her village was attacked and killed." Then I froze in mid step. "She will probably be afraid." I frowned.

"Of me?"

"Oh no. Not you or any of the Goblins. It's Ranga and the others. Her village was killed by wolves and she was attacked by them. So I'm not sure how she'll react."

"Hey, don't worry. If she is anything like her mother, then she will be strong." He smiled at me, cupping my cheek.

"Thank you Rigur." I smiled, placing a hand on his, leaning into his touch. He smiled, kissed my cheek before we both continued ahead. I noticed that he wasn't holding my hand when we got to the gates but rather on guard. "This is quite a line." I mumbled as we got closer. It looked bigger now that we were up close. "They must be strict about checking everyone."

"I heard once we're inside, we can move around as we please, though." Rigur told me and I nodded in understanding.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey!" A arrogant male screamed from behind us. And here comes the foreboding I felt. I turned to find two arrogant males.