S System and Class Introductions

Entering the classroom was a woman wearing a black blazer with a polo shirt underneath as well as a short black skirt and a pair of black heels. She had  long brown hair tied in a ponytail and bangs swept to the left. Judging by her appearance. Gaining the attention of the people inside the room, she began to speak.

"Ahem, good morning new students. My name is Chiyabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D this year. I teach Japanese history", pausing to make sure that everyone was listening she continued.

"This school doesn't rearrange the classes ever year, so over the next three years, I hope to get to know all of you. Best regards. I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide."

From the front, the handouts were passed around. Once every student had been given the handouts, Chiyabashira-sensei explain the S System.  According to sensei;

'Using the student cards allocated to each student, you can buy anything from any of the shops or facilities in the campus. Essentially, our student cards functions both as identification and as a credit card.'

'There is nothing you can't buy at school. If there is something on the school ground, it is purchasable so long as you have enough points'

'In our student cards, contains 100,000 points. These points are automatically credited on the first day of the month. 1 point is equivalent to 1 yen '

'The amount of points are based given are based on the abilities of the student. It is based on the merit and worth of the students. In essence, the money we have is a reflection of our skills. '

The moment that sensei told us that we  would be given 100,000 points this month, the classroom momentarily got loud. Chiyabashira-sensei used a lot of strange throughout her entire explanation. She used words that are quite open to interpretation.

Seeing that no one had any questions, Chiyabashira-sensei left the room. After her departure, my classmates immediately talked about what they would do with their allocated points. The classroom was restless. It was full of excitement and joy. 

"Everyone, can you guys listen to me for a bit?"

A student with the air of a young man raised his hand and spoke. He was little above average in regards to height as well as blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Starting from today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So it would be great if all of us could introduce ourselves and become friends."

After others had voiced their agreements with his preposition, he continued.

"Since I'm the one who proposed the idea, I'll start first. My name is Hirata Yousuke. Because I was often called by my first name , Yousuke, in middle school, feel free- "

Zoning out, my mind went back to Chiyabashira-sensei explanation of the S System. Thinking about it a little deeply, it did seem weird. 100,000 yen is a considerable money given to a student as  a monthly allowance. Taking out my hair tie, I raise my hair into a ponytail. Closing my eyes I though about sensei's words a little deeper

 Closing my eyes I though about sensei's words a little deeper