Chapter 13

Brielle's POV

Me and Lorenzo have been married for a week now and I don't think anything really has changed or will ever change.

We are still not talking to each other, we will walk pass each other and he will nod at me at least letting me know that he sees me but that's all.

The longest we were next to each other was when he was on FaceTime with his mom and she heard me in the kitchen and asked to see me, so I sat there with Lorenzo talking to his mom.

And to my surprise he didn't seem mad about it or anything.

But today me and Rosa are going out on a girl's day due to her request, I agreed with it as long as it didn't evolve alcohol or a club. Alcohol wouldn't be an issue any other day but today it is because of my last hangover.

As I step in my bathroom and look in the mirror I am terrified of how bad I look.

The last few days I have been in my room either watching TV or reading just because I had nothing to do. Rosa was out most of the week and Lorenzo was too busy with work.

So I just decided to stay in since that's all I really could do.

After letting my hair down and getting undress I hop in the shower, I wash my body with my lavender scented body wash and then I clean my hair with my lavender shampoo and conditioner.

Safe to say I like lavender.

After getting out and drying off I make my way over to my closet to get dressed.

After getting dress I take a quick look in the mirror at my appearance and I'm please with what I see so I grab my purse and head downstairs

I think I'm finally getting back to my old self before James, the old me that loved how she looked and didn't constantly put herself down.

I guess I can thank Rosa for that because she is the one who encourage me to wear these clothes by buying them for me.

Once I get downstairs I am met with Rosa and some guy that I don't know.

"Ah there she is, Brie this is Milo, Romeos boyfriend." Rosa says while introducing us to each other.

I didn't know Romeo swung that way.

"It's nice to meet you Milo."

"Right back at you, you are gorgeous by the way." He says while looking me up and down.

"See I knew you two would like each other." Rosa exclaimed as she clapped her hands but she instantly stopped when Lorenzo and Greyson came into the room.

Her face turns a little red as Greyson looks at her and winks, I don't think I was meant to see that.

"Where are you three going?" Lorenzo asked while looking me up and down giving me chills, and not the bad ones.