Chapter 20

Brielle's POV

After an hour me and Cady finally made it back to the estate after picking out our outfits for tonight, and we exactly have 2 hours to get ready before we have to leave.

So as soon as we entered the house we both parted our ways to our bedrooms to get ready.

After putting up the other things I bought today I then make my way into the bathroom to shower.

Once I am in the shower I make fast work at washing my body so that I have extra time with getting ready.

When I get out of the shower and start drying off I can't help but think about how tonight might go.

I was nervous at first because I didn't really wanna go out after last time, but that feeling had increased knowing that Lorenzo and Massimo are also gonna be there with us.

I can't let that stop me from having fun tonight.

After I completely dryed off I then made my way out to get dressed.

I was comfortable with what I was wearing tonight not only because I actually got to pick it myself but it also covered the places I wanted covered

I then made my way back to the bathroom to do my makeup, for once I decided to do something a little different with it.

Instead of just contour, mascara and lip stick, I added some touch up to that usual routine.

For my eyes I added eyeliner and eyeshadow creating some sort of cat eye but not the over doing type. Then for my lips I did a dark shade of matte red lipstick while running over it with gloss to make them pop.

After that I moved on to my hair which I just put in a low ponytail. After looking in the mirror and being comfortable with how I looked I grabbed some black heels and put them on and then I made my way down to Cady who was already ready.

"Holy fuck you look amazing." She gasped as I made my way over to her.

"Thanks and so do you." Cady is wearing a maroon color 2 piece while compliments not only her skin but also her body.

She looks like those women you see in magazines the ones that make you want to do whatever health routine they have going just so you can have a chance like that.

"Are you ready?" She asked while grabbing her purse causing me to nod my head to answer.

"Then let's go fuck things up." She says while opening the door and pretending to walk like she was on the run way.

I then follow right being her to the car while laughing at her antics.

●●●

Once we arrived to the club all we had to do was walk up to one of the guards and Cady told him her name and he let us in without a second glance.