T E S T

Blood.
Everywhere, it was a mess and one stood in the middle, Naruto.
"Amazing, Naruto"
an old Madara shouted as he watched in awe as Naruto took down 50 ninjas of the rain village looking for some resources, now, Naruto didn't kill them, just bought them close to death.

---------------------------------

"OK everyone listen up, the first test will be a written test so get ready" Iruka-sensei shouted as he stacked the question papers on top of each other.

Iruka sighed, he had surely made the test a 'tad' bit harder, but he knew now that half of his class was going to fail, selecting genins on merit was a wonderful idea, no doubt. But now the genins would all be really less and the work load on them will just grow, he was worried.

He dismissed his thoughts and focused on distributing the papers, he could easily understand the horror on most of the students faces as they read the first question it was rather disappointing, he was specially worried about Naruto. He was new, it's doubtful he would know anything about Konoha or even anything about jutsus.

As Naruto received the test paper he couldn't help but notice the questions which were much harder than Madara had told them they would be, but nonetheless he was prepared. He read the first question to himself, 'who was the first hokage and his nemesis, name them and their respective clans and 2 interesting facts about them, YUP this is hard'. He jotted down the answer comparatively fast, thanks to his writing practise Madara had given him.

Soon the written test was over, Naruto felt he would score above 90%, but he was prepared for the worst. To be placed on the best team he had to be a little average, he knew that, but his ego was a little big to let him score below 90, he sighed. 'Damn this uchiha ego I have picked' he cursed at himself.

"Moving on, class we will now have theory class it will be conducted individually, you will only have 10 seconds to come up with an answer in response to the hypothetical situation you will be put in."

Naruto sighed, he hated these kinds of tests, simply because there were too many solutions he could come up with and choosing between them was hard. He patiently waited for his chance to come, and sure enough it did.

He was led by Iruka to another room it was just beside the class he was originally sitting in he was made to sit in a chair and two teachers in front of him standing. One of them was iruka himself, while the other was a guy named Mitsuki.

"You are alone, in a deep forest you are surrounded by an unknown amount of enemies, you have all then essentials given to a Shinobi on a mission, but you are injured restricting you from battle, what would you do?"

The question was there now he had to get to know a few details Naruto nodded to himself "what is my rank sensei?" he asked them politely "jonin." Naruto nodded once again, "how far am I from the village or base?" "About 150 miles".

Naruto nodded as the teachers gave him the go-sign, telling him his 10 seconds were up. Naruto adjusted himself and answered, "First I would do a chakra scan to find out how many enemies are there, as I am a jonin that should be easy. Then I would select the spot most vulnerable for the enemies and do a substitution jutsu there and paste a seal bomb there. Substitute back to my place, once the path is considerably clear I would make a dash from there and try to reunite to my base".

The older men both nodded at his answer and let him go, now of course Naruto would do nothing of those sorts he would go for the kill, but it's better not to let his violent side out. Proud of what Naruto thought was a 'child's answer' Naruto let a smile slip as he settled back on his bench.

Next up was the physical test, all the children were escorted outside, it was a single unit test. Spars only, slowly, the students were chosen by the sensei's.

'Naruto versus Satsuki' Mitsuki sensei called out, both the children made their way towards the sparring ring, Naruto bowed down and touched the ground and looked up at the sky before entering the ring in respect to the gods. This surprised the teachers and made him seem more respectable to them.

The rules were simple, 5 minutes time, if leg is outside the ring, game over.

With the teacher's go, both the students took their respective stances, Satsuki took the traditional uchiha stance. Naruto took a wide stance, both his legs wide apart, his left hand folded behind and his right-hand open, threatening Satsuki to try him.

Satsuki scowled as she charged forward with a kunai in her hand in a reverse grip. She leapt up and struck down in a clean straight motion, attempting to cut Naruto vertically. Naruto shifted his centre of gravity and easily parried the blow with only his right elbow. His left hand still folded. Satsuki landed to the right side of Naruto, he wasted no time and jabbed Satsuki straight on the skull with a chakra enhanced knee.

Satsuki's head bobbed up as she flew and landed flat on her back. She immediately jumped back on her feet with a defensive stance now her kunai in front of her now, ready to parry blows.

Naruto smiled, it was a sadistic smile threatening Satsuki, her cat like animal instinct caused her to leap back, Naruto pulled his left-hand front and finally charged. In a split second his knee was in her face, there was a sickening crack and Satsuki fell on her back.

This enraged the uchiha to no limits, even though she wasn't supposed to use this on a newbie, but this guy had done it. Without wasting time she weaved hand signs in a split second, Naruto's eyes widened "no way...." he whispered "fire style: phoenix flower" Satsuki shouted as she took a huge breath and blew it out with all the force she could muster.

That resulted in a number of fireballs coming out of her mouth charging at Naruto with unbelievable speeds. Naruto made no attempt to run or dodge, he stood there dumbfounded with only one thought in his head, 'how is this possible, could it be Itachi? Or is it Madara??? fuck!'

YESH FINALLY THIS CHAPTER IS DONE, I AM SO BLOODY SORRY FOR ALL THE WAIT I WAS IN TROUBLE WITH MY FAMILY AND SCHOOL HAD TO SHIFT FOR A FEW MONTHS BUT NOW I AM BACK THERE WILL BE REGULAR UPLOADS, ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY AND I WANT TO SAY I AM SO MOVED YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORITVE OF MY STORY I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH, GIVE ME FEEDBACL HAVE I LOST MY TOUCHH DO TELL ME UNITL THEN

CIAOO