Fake "Fans"

(This is part 1 of my Fake series. More to come!)

So.... I've been thinking, which is never a good thing, I know.

I've been thinking about the amount of fake ass people we've got in the world today.

And it just so happens, that a good handful of said fake ass people, just so happen to inhabit Wattpad.

AND it also just happens that they are mainly embodied in the form of fake "fans".

I don't mean,"OH MY GOD ASHTON JUST TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT!", fans.

I mean reader fans. The kinds that say they support you, and then you make one eency weency mistake and then suddenly you're the worst author on the planet.

One day, they go from, "Oh my God! This is the best book ever! You really should publish this book. It's SO good. Like, I can't even", to "Bitch. You can't write for shit. I'm gonna go and undo all my votes, because you're a TERRIBLE writer."

Bitch. Didn't you just say that he/she was a good writer?

See. This has never happened to me, but I've seen it done to other writers and I feel bad for them.

Here's how I would handle the situation.

"Okay. You apparently don't like my writing anymore, so kindly get off the comments, remove it from your library, and politely meet my damn block list. There's no space in the comments for your negativity."

*end scene**drops mic*

THERE'S ALREADY SO MUCH HATE ON THE DAMN INTERNET. POLITELY REMOVE YOURSELF.

Anyway, yeah. If you're just gonna bash the author, don't read their work.

Unless they've offended you personally in some way, ease up man. It's all love it's all love.

Granted, some authors can be rude sometimes. But so can some readers. It's a two-way street, you know.

That's all I've got to say. For now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one weekend because YOU GUYS GOT ME TO SIX HUNDRED READS IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS.

I feel like people are actually reading these...

WTF! Thanks so much guys. I live for your beautiful comments and I want yall to keep throwing me suggestions. They're much appreciated.

Anyways. I've been thinking about making another ranting book. But this ones just about life in general, it's not just limited to Wattpad's four walls.

How'd yall feel about that?

Of course that means I'll still be updating WPP because I LOVE YOU GUYS.

So yeah, comment if you think I should and if you'd read it.

Okay... I guess that's it.

Later Chicken Wings! #ChickenWingPride
~K