👼Chapter 9👼

Police and an ambulance were heard, causing the others to evacuate, not wishing to be detained.

"Popo's here." Rindou said as he and his brother hopped off the rusted cars.

"Let's go guys." Ran said.

"Okay, break it up! Nice and easy!"

"I'm staying with Baji. You guys go on..." Kazutora said.

"Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi said.

"This is my fault. I want to take responsibility." Kazutora said.

"Got it." Mikey said, turning away.

"Toman's leaving too!" Draken yelled.

"Right!"

Just before they left, Kazutora stepped forward and bowed.

"Mikey...I won't ask you to forgive me. I'll live my whole life with Shinichiro-kun's death and with what I did to Baji on my shoulders."

Mikey was silent before he continued walking away with the others.

Kazutora had stayed with Baji and he was arrested once the police arrived, while Baji was rushed to the hospital.

October 31, 2005. Tokyo Manji Gang's 150 versus Valhalla's 300. The victor of this unpredictable conflict was the Tokyo Manji Gang. Also, there was one severely injured person and one arrest. A tragic end to the battle. This battle was later known as "Bloody Halloween".

-----

Y/n sat inside Tokyo's Juvenile Detention Center and waited for someone. Soon, Kazutora was brought out.

"Y/n...?" Kazutora muttered.

"Hi, Kazutora." Y/n nodded in greeting.

"So, what did you need?" Kazutora asked, looking down.

"I just want to see you."

Kazutora's eyes widened in shock and he looked up to see Y/n staring at him with no anger or disappointment. She had her occasional blank face.

"Huh...? You want to see me...?"

"Well, yeah? You're my friend." Y/n stated the obvious.

"Really...?!" Kazutora gasped.

"Yeah. Don't think that I'm going to let you sulk forever. When you're with me, I'll do anything to help you. The same goes for Baji and the others. You're our friend Kazutora and we want the best for you."

Kazutora bit his lip as tears fell from his eyes.

"And if the whole world turns against you, I'll be right there for you, Kazutora. I'll be waiting for when you get out of this place too!" Y/n grinned, placing her hand on the glass shield. Kazutora also placed his hand against the glass.

After some time, Y/n had to leave and Kazutora sat in the chair, staring with a smile.

-----

Takemichi was currently with Draken after visiting Kazutora in the detention center.

"I got a message for you from Mikey, Takemitchy." Draken spoke.

"Huh? From Mikey-kun?" Takemichi blinked.

"Yeah. He said, "I have something important to tell you at our next gathering. So you better show up." Draken said.

'Something important to tell me...Wonder what it could be...? I'm scared, to be honest... I couldn't do a damn thing during "Bloody Halloween" in the end. Y/n was the one who saved Baji-kun. And Kazutora-kun got arrested. But...Mikey-kun didn't kill Kazutora-kun. So, did that prevent Kisaki from taking over Toman in the future...? Everything should be made clear in the next gathering!'