🤝Chapter 16🤝

~Year 2018~

'I explained all the next events learned in the past to Naoto.' Takemichi thought.

"I see...So, if Kisaki truly is a time leaper, we have to kill him." Naoto said with a dark expression.

"Eh? B-But Naoto..." Takemichi said with a nervous smile.

"There's no proof if he keeps on messing up the things you've fixed...Therefore, killing him in the past is the only solution." Naoto explained.

"No way..."

"I'm kidding."

"Naoto, can you read the situation?!"

"I wonder what the hell Kisaki was aiming for?"

"Hm?"

"12 years ago, Kisaki used Tenjiku to take over Toman. But in this timeline, the name "Tenjiku", wasn't even known to the police. Plus, Kisaki is already dead." Naoto said, placing his hand on a board with photos and papers.

"Then that means...Kisaki failed...?" Takemichi said.

'Maybe Kisaki had miscalculated something?'

"Hm? Kurokawa Izana...?" He questioned, looking at one of the photos.

"AH! Naoto! Who's that Kurokawa Izana person?!" He asked.

"Aah...He's Toman's one and only executive. If I'm not mistaken, he was the Black Dragons captain..."

"Eh?! The Black Dragons captain?! What are you saying, Naoto? This person was Tenjiku's captain!"

"Eh?!" Naoto said in shock.

"What is going on...? Was I seeing things wrong in the past?"

"This guy is Tenjiku's captain?! Kurokawa Izana... Seems like he's important to investigate on."

"Yeah."

"I will investigate through the police network right away!"

"Ah, okay. I'll investigate things myself too." Takemichi nodded.

-----

'Well, so much for investigating things myself. I couldn't find a single thing...Wait a minute. So what were the ex-members of the Black Dragons, Inui and Koko doing? They're not dead yet, according to Naoto's death list. If I meet those two, maybe I'll learn something!'

Takemichi was walking on the empty street of the night.

"Well, I don't even know where they are now..." He said to himself, scratching the back of his head.

"Black Dragons...Ah?" He muttered, turning his head back.

'That's right...I should check out that place!' He thought as he ran.

Takemichi met Taiju at the church and asked him for information about Tenjiku and Toman. They met up with Naoto and he started explained on how the conflict ended up with Toman and Tenjiku merging. Also, Kisaki is most likely alive and had faked his death. The top leaders were Y/n and Mikey, Kisaki was number 2, and Izana was number 3. However, Y/n and Mikey are dead and Kisaki is overseas, so Izana is Toman's top as of now.

Takemichi was baffled by the discovery of Y/n's role. Naoto failed to inform him of it.

Then, a group of Toman's minions entered. Takemichi was shocked to see Koko and Inui. They were ordered to seize them under Izana's orders. Taiju then told Takemichi and Naoto to leave from the back door. And currently, Naoto and Takemichi ran on the empty street.