🎴Chapter 17🎴

Y/n walked on an empty street when she heard footsteps. She turned to see a few Tenjiku guys standing behind her.

"Hey, you're the 6th division captain, L/n Y/n, right?" A guy asked, stepping forward.

"Yeah. What's it to you?" Y/n asked, walking over and stopping in front of the guy.

"We were ordered to give you this." The guy said, holding out an envelope.

Y/n took the envelope, reading the paper inside.

"Dear, L/n Y/n, 6th division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang. I wanted to inform you that I'm amazed by your skills in getting information and earning quick money. I also admire your physical abilities and the person you are. I'd like to invite you to join Tenjiku. Once you agree, you'll immediately have a high position. The Queen of the King of Tenjiku. The servants will be your obedient dogs, following your orders and granting your desires. I hope you accept the offer. Things will start escalating even before the fight, so I hope you make the right decision."

Y/n blinked. She is a bit surprised that Tenjiku wants to recruit her. But, she doesn't really have any thought about agreeing. She's been with Toman since the beginning, been with Mikey and the others since the beginning, so she doesn't have any thoughts of leaving them.

"Hmm. I reject the offer. I think I'll stay with Toman." Y/n said, handing the letter back.

"Huh?! You don't want to join Tenjiku?! Do you have any idea how much superior it is compared to Toman? You'd be the queen and everyone else your servants, ready to obey! Why would you reject the offer?!"

"I'm fine with Toman. Bye now." Y/n said, turning and walking away.

"That was weird, right, Cat?" She questioned.

Cat nodded.

-----

22nd February, 2 am, Musashi Shrine

"The emergency meeting of Toman vs Tenjiku starts now!" Draken shouted.

"Listen carefully, everyone. Today on the 22nd of February, Tenjiku and Toman will have a full-on confrontation. This war is finally starting. Be prepared, brace yourselves. Tenjiku is not the type to play around. They claim themselves as a criminal organization. They WILL use dirty tricks."

"Then Toman must do the same! Fuck them up with dirty tricks! On the way here, Taka-chan got attacked. And Smiley too!" Hakkai spoke up, making everyone look at him with wide eyes.

"You're kidding, right?!"

"How did the two of them...?!"

"We were on our bikes until those Tenjiku motherfuckers hit them from behind with a pipe! Now both of them are lying unconscious at the hospital! Those Tenjiku motherfuckers will attack by any means! At this point, Toman will lose!" Hakkai said.

"Look around you! The First Division are all injured! The Second and Fourth Division captains are not here! The Third Division captain is absent! And the Fifth Division's captain is a traitor, now under Tenjiku!"

"Hakkai's right!"

"Yeah!"

"At this rate, Toman will lose!"

"Let's play dirty like Tenjiku!"

"Let's use weapons as well!"

"That's right!"

"Shut the fuck up man...Who permitted you to be this noisy...? You're so scared of losing, that you thought of surprising them with weapons? Pah-chin got arrested for using weapons. In resentment, I attacked Draken with it too. I played dirty...Mikey told me "I don't want to fight the likes of you". That's why I'm here right now. So, this time around, like Mikey was saying, I don't want to fight like a coward anymore!" Peh said.