🤝Chapter 10🤝

Just before returning to the future, Takemichi was announced as the new First Division Captain with Baji and Chifuyu's support.

Takemichi, who is now in the future, stood in a familiar store he works in.

'It's 2017...I haven't been to the present in so long. I'm in the rental store with the manager. Looks just the same as before.' Takemichi thought.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. The video you're looking for doesn't appear to be in stock at this location." The manager bowed with a smile.

"Huh?" Takemichi said in confusion.

'What the?! Something is...different! What's with this watch...? And this top-class bag...? What the hell?! What's with my hair...? I...don't look like myself. What's going on here?!' He thought in confusion, examining himself.

"Please come again!" The manager said as Takemichi exited the store.

"You're late, Takemichi!!" A voice said. "You're really into this rental store, huh?"

'Who's that? Looks scary!' Takemichi thought.

"Hurry up and get in!"

"Huh?"

-----

'I got in just like he told me, but...'

"Hey...Where we goin' from here?" Takemichi asked the man.

"Huh? The hell do you mean? We're goin' to your place." The man replied.

"My place?"

"Just like you ordered. Right, Koji?!" The scary man asked the driver.

"Yes, sir! I'm doing just as you asked!" The driver said.

'On my...orders...? What're these two talking about?! Me?! Ordering around these scary dudes?! I don't get this at all! I know! Naoto! I'll call Naoto!!'

Takemichi looked through his contacts but couldn't find the male's number.

'I don't have...Naoto's phone number...?!'

"Hey! Takemichi!! What're you starin' at? We're here." The man beside him said, getting out of the car.

"Ah...yeah." Takemichi said.

'What now...? I can't get in contact with Naoto.

"Good afternoon, sir!" People bowed, making him panic.

'What the hell?!'

"You're late, Takemichi."

'I don't know any of these scary-ass dudes!'

"Made us wait forever."

'Huh? Those two though...Have I met them before...?

"Yamagishi! Do your job better!"

'Yamagishi?!'

"Get off my back. He's the one draggin' his ass." The male now known as Yamagishi said.

'That guy...is Yamagishi-kun?! Wait! So that means...That's Makoto and Takuya!'

"C'mon, let's get going." Makoto said.

"Second-in-Command's getting impatient." Takuya added.

"Boss!"

'They're...the Mizo crew. What? In the future, I'm successful?! A high-class apartment complex. The top floor.' Takemichi thought as he was led to a room.

Takemichi panicked, not believing that he lived in such a place.

'Is this where I live?!'

"Next time, answer your phone, Takemitchy." A person with black hair said.