⏳Chapter 21⏳

Takemichi was greeted by his reflection as he stood in the restroom with a running sink.

'I'm back!' He patted his face.

'There's no mistaking it...Naoto...is alive! But...'

Takemichi blinked as he looked around curiously.

'...why am I wearing a tuxedo? And where is this place?'

Ring Ring

Takemichi's eyes widened as he heard the sound.

'A tuxedo...The sound of bells...Wait...this is...'

"I'll propose to Y/n one day and I'll get married to her in at least 12 years!"

'Don't tell me...!'

Takemichi ran out of the restroom, stepping into a neat-looking hallway. As he looked around, a familiar voice spoke.

"You're late! Jeez! The wedding reception has started!" Hina scolded him.

"Hina...?!" Takemichi stared at her.

Her hair was neatly groomed into a braid as two strands were loose. She wore a nice shoulder-less dress, and her ears were adorned by a shiny pair of earrings.

"Huh?" Takemichi uttered as Hina grabbed his arm, pulling him down the hall.

"We can't make the groom wait any longer, can we?!" Hina said.

"Huh?! Groom?!" Takemichi gasped, feeling his eyes whirl.

"Today is Hayashida-kun's wedding ceremony! How many times do I have to tell you?!" Hina frowned.

'What? Hayashida-kun?!'

"Come on! Be quick!" Hina pestered him, still dragging him down the hall.

'Wait, hold on! I can't process any of this yet!'

"You're late, Takemitchy." A voice said as the duo entered a room.

'Huh?'

"Grab a seat." Another voice said.

"And now, the main characters of the day- the newlywed couple!" Someone announced as they stared at the duo on the stage.

'Hayashida-kun...you mean...Pah-chin!' Takemichi thought, still unable to fully process everything.

"Uh...thank you for coming today...The clouds...are not overcasting and it's, uh...sunny..." Pah nervously said as he and Yumi (his wife) sat at the front of the room.

"Are you doing a weather forecast?!" Kazutora and Baji exclaimed with large grins.

"Shut up! Pah-chin got his brain dried up, okay?!" Peh yelled.

"Peh-yan, you're always so noisy." Mitsuya grinned.

"Shut up, Mitsuya!" Peh told the man.

"Peh-yan can't shut up." Hakkai said.

"You guys are so noisy! I'll kill you all!" Nahoya exclaimed with his usual grin.

"Big bro, you're the noisiest one now." Souya said.

"I'm hungry! When can we eat?" Mikey grumbled, slumping on his chair.

"Almost. Just wait for Pah-chin-kun and Yumi-chan to sit down." Emma told him.

"Come on now. Pah-chin hasn't even finished talking." Draken grinned.

"You are all mean to him, right, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said.