Prologue - The Thief

Long ago, far away in the woods, there was a thief named Flynn Rider. He was all by himself. Flynn wanders around the area cautiously. He was making sure that there's no royal guards are in sight. Flynn goes bush-to-bush for checking one place. He has dark brown hair. Flynn Rider was curious.

It was the pub. It's called The Snuggling Duckling. He peeks thru the outside window.

The one ruffian had a hook on his left hand. The other ruffian has both hands.

Flynn Rider efforts to eavesdrop their conversation.

The ruffian with his hook on his hand was confident. "Say, Hook Foot, did you hear outside of Corona?" He asked.

Hook Foot nodded his head. He seems to know. Hook Foot was bothered. "Yeah, Hook Hand. The Stabbington brothers got captured by the Captain of the Guard." He answers.

Hook Hand raises his eyebrow at him. He was confused. "What's eaten you, brother?" Hook Hand added, wondering. "The Coronan guards are arresting thieves all over the forest and the kingdom. Not that it's anything serious about that situation." He mentions.

Hook Foot shook his head. He was annoyed. "Don't we look like thieves to you?" Hook Foot wonders.

Hook Hand shrugs. "Beats me, bro." He added. "We're just hanging out around in our favorite food joint." Hook Hand replies. He raised his left hook. Hook Hand was cunning. "Besides, Hook Foot, if I see a thief named Flynn Rider, he's gonna get me a brand new hook." Hook Hand said.

Hook Foot narrowed his eyes. "Hey, what about me, Hook Hand?" He asks.

Hook Hand nodded his head twice. He gestures his okay. Hook Hand smiles. "Okay, you get a new hook for your foot too." He answers.

Hook Foot was contented. "That's more like it." He said.

Flynn Rider shook his head. He decided to forget The Snuggling Duckling. Flynn Rider moves to another location.

———————————————

In the deserted village, the thief surveyed the area. That was one man. Flynn Rider conceals himself behind one house. He peeked from the back of the house. The villager was checking his pumpkins. Flynn Rider believes he's the gardener. Flynn Rider slips away from him. He goes into one house in particular. Flynn Rider snuck in.

The thief rechecks the house. It was quiet. Flynn Rider looks inside of his brown satchel. He was pleased. Flynn Rider sighs. "Ah, finally alone out of the hectic morning with the guards." He said.

Flynn Rider likes how pretty his best steal from the castle of Corona is. It was the crown for the lost princess. He was walking around the isolated house.

Then, just out of nowhere, Flynn Rider accidentally triggers the trap.

SPLAT!

He was ambushed by some sticky purple goo.

Flynn Rider tries to budge his boots. He was irritated. Flynn Rider narrows his eyes. "Great. I'm stuck." He aforesaid.

Suddenly, Flynn Rider hears someone's footsteps approaching him. He stays alert.

Flynn Rider was encountered by the kid in his odd outfit.

The kid was wearing a long dark coat. The kid had a pair of black rubber gloves. The kid has the welder's mask. The kid's voice sounded hollow yet disturbing.

"What do you want?"

It was the boy's voice. He sounded aggravative.

Happy Easter! Next part soon!