- fifthteen

Drew and I sat on a towel with snacks plastered between the two of us as we watched the waves hit shore with the sun setting in the background. The view looked beautiful.

Fruits, cheezets, couple hershey's, and water bottles. We didn't want to bring more food because we finished our in-n-out before putting the snacks in the towel.

We woke up this morning close to noon since we were up all night watching movies till four in the morning. It's been four days since Drew's been back in Los Angeles.

"The scenery right here is just beautiful" I comment as I put both my hands together then spreading them to the side as a photo.

"You are right but you are beautiful" he remarks with a hint of grin spreading across his face.

Shaking my head as I giggle from his words, leaning more into his grasp to get more comfortable in the position I was originally in.

Earlier in the day, Drew and I were talking about what we should do later because it was a nice day out. the two of us couldn't think of anything and there is a lot do in this area.

Drew came up with the idea of a beach date for us.

"Are you excited for more filming?" I asked, leaning off of his chest, turning my body around to face him with excitement in my voice yet a hint of sadness.

He fixes his sunglasses before speaking, "I'm ready to get back with the cast and see charleston again" he explains.

"You are gonna have to come visit one day and see what the life is like filming" he chimes in with a smile.

I honestly want to visit Charleston for a few days and see what it's like over there. I have heard from the other half of the cast how it's so much fun hanging out together during film because they make a lot of memories that will last for a life time.

The other half of me is sad of him leaving for another couple weeks for filming. I'm used to seeing him every now and then whenever we have no work or busy schedule.

"I will definitely visit one of the days drew, trust me."

"I can't wait to see rafe with a buzz cut though since I'm used to him having long hair" I say as I ran my hands over Drew buzzcut hair in admiration.

The red on Drew's cheeks started to grow and grow as I continued to compliment him with my love and appreciation of his beauty he has been given.

scarlettrose just posted on their story

We stayed till it got dark out and no one was no longer at the beach too

We stayed till it got dark out and no one was no longer at the beach too. We packed up our belongings, dusted the sand off the towel, put the left over snacks in the bag, then made our way back to drew's car.

We both got seated in the car, sitting in silence for couple seconds before starting the car and heading back to my place. I made sure to connect my phone to bluetooth prior to the car starting so we have music already playing.