Chapter 1: "My name is Jack Frost/Cupid"

"Darkness. That's the first thing I remember. It was dark, and it was cold. And I was scared. But then, then I saw the moon. It was so big and it was so bright. It seemed to chase the darkness away. And when it did, I wasn't scared anymore. Why I was there and what I was meant to do, that I've never known. And a part of me wonders if I ever will."

A young boy with white hair was resurrected from the icy waters and he wasn't sure what was going on. He saw he wore brown pants, an off-white, long-sleeved shirt, a brown vest, and a brown cloak. But he found comfort in the moon and he was gently placed back on the ice.

He then found a long stick that resembled a hook at the top. He noticed that whatever it touched, ice would form. He laughed as he ran and dragged it on the ice. Next thing he knew, he flew to see his handiwork until he fell and landed on a branch.

He spotted a nearby village and flew, not gracefully, over to it. He went around and greeted the townsfolk, but they didn't seem to be paying attention to him.

"Hello. Hello. Good evening, ma'am. Ma'am?" he said, saw a little boy run towards him, then asked, "Oh, uh, excuse me. Can you tell me where I am?"

But the little boy ran right through him, making him gasp and breathe heavily. But more people continued to walk through him.

"Hello?" the boy called, but no one heard him.

"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? The moon told me so. But that was all he ever told me. And that was a long, long time ago."

MEANWHILE

"Darkness. That's what first came to mind. An aching pain in my chest, a throbbing pain in my head, and I was a little scared. But the moon was what kept me calm and the pain went away."

A young girl woke up from her pain in a pile of snow until she saw the moon. She got up and noticed what she was wearing. She saw she was wearing a brown long sleeved dress with black leggings and huge wings that grew on her back, two holes in her dress because of it. She had brown, leather boots that stopped above her knee and a brown belt that held a brown quiver with arrows. She pulled one out to see they were long and the tips were heart-shaped and pink. She put it back and found a huge, brown bow, so she picked it up and put it around her body. She also noticed she had long pink hair that was curled and a scar on her chest where her heart was.

She decided to give her wings a try, so she gave them a good flap and she went flying. She cheered as she soared through the night sky. Then she got one of her arrows and threw it at a tree. It seemed to explode with pink dust that formed pink hearts. She landed, got it, saw it was still intact, and put it back in her quiver. Then she noticed kids coming her way, so she decided to greet them.

"Hi, guys. Do you know where I am?" she asked.

But they all ran right through her. She gasped and felt tears about to flow from her eyes.

"They don't see me," she whispered.

"My name is Cupid. How do I know that? The moon told me so. He also told me I have to bring love to the children of the world. I didn't know what that meant, but that's all I was told. And that was so long ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's crazy. Not being seen.