Chapter 26: Pitch's Fear

Then Sandy flew up and sent gold strands to every sleeping child, making them believe. Even the Tooth fairies could fly again and activate other child's memories, causing them to believe as well.

"Pretty!" Sophie exclaimed.

More gold sand formed dinosaurs, sting rays, and fish, with one unicorn thanks to Cupcake. Everyone watched in amazement at all of this. Before Jamie could touch a gold fish, he was hit in the back by a snowball. He saw Jack, just smiling while lightly tossing a snowball. Then Jamie laughed and a snowball fight went on between the kids and Guardians as North, Jack, and Cupid stepped to the side.

"Your centers?" North asked them.

"It took a while, but we figured it out," Jack said, putting an arm around Cupid's shoulders.

"We sure did," Cupid nodded, putting an arm around his waist.

North smiled before tossing small wooden dolls of them, Jack for fun and Cupid for love. They chuckled and looked back at North, who laughed and winked at them until a snowball got him in the back of the head. He turned around to see Claude and Caleb, pointing at an elf.

"You're all on naughty list!" North declared, formed a snowball, then said while throwing it, "Bunny, think fast!"

The snowball hit him in the face, knocking him down and he got up with a smile.

Pitch then woke up to see the kids and Guardians having the snowball fight with the gold sand creatures around.

"No. You dare have fun in my presence? I am the Boogeyman and you will fear me!" Pitch stated.

He tried to scare Jamie, but he ran right through him.

"No! No," Pitch freaked out.

The others saw this and in response, Pitch ran away to the frozen pond, but fell back due to running into North.

"Leaving the party so soon?" North asked as Pitch backed away.

"You didn't even say goodbye," Tooth said, tossing him a quarter.

"A quarter?" Pitch questioned.

At that, Tooth punched Pitch to where he lost a tooth.

"And that's for my fairies," Tooth smirked as the fairies squeaked sassily.

"And that's why I don't accept a quarter from her before giving her a tooth," Cupid remarked, earning chuckles from Jack and Bunny.

"You can't get rid of me! Not forever. There will always be fear," Pitch pointed out while standing up.

"So what? As long as one child believes, we will be here to fight fear," North remarked.

"Really? Then what are they doing here?" Pitch smirked as Nightmares came.

They just looked around and scoffed.

"They can't be my Nightmares. I'm not afraid," North pointed out.

"Looks like it's your fear they smell," Jack stated.

"No, no, no. No! No!" Pitch screamed as he ran again.

The Nightmares swooped him up and trapped him in the hole with the broken bed frame.

Jack smirked at the moon for a minute before Cupid flew to him and scooped him in a hug before parting to see how close they were, making Baby Tooth playfully scold her, to which they chuckled.

"Are you ready now, Jack and Cupid? To make it official," North asked.

Jack and Cupid looked at each other with smiles. He held his hand out to her and she placed hers in his before looking at North and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I love it! AHH!