Chapter 24: More Believers

Jack had a trail of ice prepared as the others rode on trash can lids and boards along it. They even did a loopty-loop. They then passed Cupcake's house, but woke her up with a snowball. She saw snow in her room, one snowflake landing on her nose, making her believe in Jack, and a heart arrow hit a picture of her family and a unicorn, making her believe in Cupid.

Then Pippa was next where she saw Jamie floating in midair, to which she opened the window.

"Jamie, how are you doing that?" Pippa asked.

"Jack Frost and Cupid! Come on, we need your help!" Jamie answered then they flew off.

A snowflake fell on her nose and a heart arrow hit a picture of her family before she saw both of them with Jamie.

"Hey, is that..." Pippa started.

"Jack Frost and Cupid!" Monty cheered as he put his coat on.

Next was Caleb and Claude who had it snow in their room, a heart arrow hit a picture of their family and friends, and presents landed on their beds. They went to the window to see the Guardians sled by.

"Huh?" Caleb and Claude asked then went to the window.

"Merry Christmas!" North said.

"Happy Easter!" Bunny added.

"Don't forget to floss!" Tooth reminded.

Then they saw Cupcake sled behind them.

"Cupcake?" the brothers questioned.

Then all of Jamie's friends were sledding with them.

"Jamie, you were right! The Easter Bunny's real!" Claude said.

"The Tooth Fairy!" Pippa added.

"And Santa! They're all real!" Caleb cheered.

They all soon stopped to see Pitch in front of them with an army of Nightmares and black sand.

"Whoo! Yeah!" Monty shouted happily, running forward before freaking out and hiding behind the Guardians.

"You think a few children can help you? Against this?" Pitch scoffed as thunder sounded from the wave of black sand.

North tried to hold up his sword defensively, but was still weak, worrying them.

"They're just bad dreams, Jamie," Jack told him.

"He wants you to be afraid; you don't need to give that to him," Cupid added.

"And we'll protect you, mate," Bunny assured.

"Aw, you'll protect them?" Pitch laughed then challenged, "But who will protect you?"

Jamie realized they didn't need to be afraid if they stood together. So as Jack and Cupid took a step forward, Jamie did as well, getting their attention.

"I will," Jamie stated.

"I will," Cupcake added, stepping forward.

"I will," Claude said, doing the same.

"I will," Caleb remarked, doing this also.

"And me," Pippa replied, coming forward.

"I'll try," Monty shrugged, joining his friends.

Jamie, Jack, and Cupid nodded to each other before looking back at Pitch. Then that's when Cupid figured something out after getting them to believe in her and when they stood up for them and each other.

"Love. That's my center," she whispered to where only she and Jack could hear.

"Still think there's no such thing as the Boogeyman?" Pitch smirked.

The Nightmares and black sand then attacked, but the others didn't back down.

"I do believe in you. I'm just not afraid of you," Jamie declared.

The wave of black sand went straight at them, but Jamie held his hand out and when he touched it, the wave of black sand turned gold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That is AWESOME!