Mommy long legs x Shadow Toy reader

(Requested by HiromyOC)

Mommy long legs POV:

It was a normal day as usual.Well except that huggy came to me to tell me something"Mommy i think theres another toy here"he said"what?!"I said confused yet exited"yeah but the thing is we dont know how to find them nor trap them its like hes a shadow"a shadow like toy,interesting"so like you guys tried everything to catch them.....and fail?"I said"yeah I actually came to ask if you can try and catch them"he said"Hmm i can try but I make no promises"he seems like he was going to hug me when I looked at him and put my creepy smile to get him away.

Y/N POV:

So they actually came to the pink girl to try and catch me?HA they cant am a shadow like toy she cant catch me.as I went exploring I saw her again hmm I cant quite see her well....dang it she saw me gotta run.

Mommy long legs POV:

I saw him am assuming its a he.I chased him down he is very good to actually run pretty fast even when am the fastes here.he hit a dead end good.I was quick enough to wrap my arm around him so he wouldnt escape."oh so you did catch me..impressive"he said"so now mister you are coming with me-"but he cut me off"am not a mister"he-she said"oh sorry miss-"but she cut me off again"am not a miss either"he-she-no they said"what?"I said confused"am genderless miss"they said"ok...?anyway your coming with me to-"they cut me off again"to your room?~"they said seductively"w-what n-no were going to meet the others not to my room"I said blushing hard"oh really~"they said making me as red as a tomato"stop speaking"i said"oh ok stop speaking english alright"they said"ok sou que vamos a haser cuando llegemos?"they said speaking some language I dont know"what?"I said"oh I was speaking spanish"they said"ok lets go"i said but why do I feel so save around them....

Y/N POV:

Hmm she seems interesting definitely my type I wonder if shes into me to.....we got where we wanted I meet everybody even so I knew them after some minutes mommy looks at me with a blush forming on her face to make things more interesting I kissed her cheek witch make her more red"I have something to say"she said"what is it?"I asked"I.....I......."she seems nervous"AM IN LOVE WITH YOU"she shouts witch startle me but I seem calm I didnt say anything because I was thinking on how to say that I love her back she looked heartbroken as she was about to leave I stop her and kiss her this time on the lips when I stop she looks confused"you kissed me....but...why y-you dont love me"she said I feelt a spike in my heart when she said that i dont love her"of course I love you I was just thinking in how to say that I love you back"I said she looked like she was about to cry"OHTHAN YOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!"she shouts and hugs me"hehe...you dont have to shout"I said"I know am just happy to know that you love me back"she said happily"me to"I said as I kiss her.

(hey xStaros this was a request from HiromyOC if you guys also would like to request you can comment on the request part and I may add it well its time for me to go you see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)