Yandere mommy long legs x female reader

request by 567rose765

Part 1:

You work in playtime co. a place full of wonder for children but a place full of sh*t for the ones working there.but atleast for you it was abit hard always good at the same time you always got to see your favorite toy around the game station area since you were assing to work there to help mommy long legs with the kids since you were the one who entretain the other kids while mommy long legs guides other to the games.you were kinda happy all the time witch made others question why you were happy...everything was alright...

Part 2:

you came back..........you came back....after 10 years you came back not because of the letter its because you want to see someone again but you regret it...mommy long legs is obssesed with you and now you cant leave because if you do she will make sure you die alone with no one to remember you...she does give you attention but just an attention like trying to get you to love her a painful way...she will use knifes or will threaten you to love her if not she will kill you now this was something you were stuck with you.entire.LIFE......

(ok xStaros just finished this one hope you enjoyed that rose7 and Idk if I should be proud because I am getting better on yandere stories but you guys tell me if it was good now ill see you in the other end of the galaxy)