Mommy long legs x Time lord reader

request by DonnieHummer876

(this is a remake since the first one I did was out of-forget it anyways lets get on also this was made with a the help of milleniomdoctorwho so yeah now lets get on with the story)

"its goes down-tiddly down! for only $49.99!"you said to the kids as you use a remote control to lift up catbee and move her around"oh no am losing control"you said as catbee crashes"ok kids come here while I deal with this awkward situation you guys go get you parents slash guardians try in lambs!go"you said as the kids go out"mommy long legs!"you said"what are you doing here Y/N?"she said"am the doctor I work in a factory now.Here to help,look they gave me a badge in case I forget who I am"you said"you were leaving the aligmment of Exeter what about that one chance to see it you said"she said"well I was on my way until I saw the factory,got a job.You got to live in the moment"you said"well I guess it works"she said"well here a gift"you said"oh whats the present"she said you kiss her"uuhh w-what?"she said"well that was the gift wasnt it nice it means I love you!"you said"ok doctor lets go entertain the kids"she said blushing"ok!"you said as she leads the way...

(well umm what do you think of this remake of the mommy long legs x timelord reader?I hope you enjoyed this donnie and milleniom and ill see you guys in the other end of the galaxy)