mommy long legs x child reader

request by FireKing5000

since you are staying with your older sister you go to bed since tomorrow you and your family are going to a circus....a few moments later your sister wakes you up"hey bro I dare you to go to the playtime co. factory alone"she said"what but its abandoned!"I said"oh yeah they opened it so its new now"she said"WOW really?!"I asked in shock"yeah but you have to go alone ill wait for you on the entrance"she said"ok!"I got out of bed and got myself ready to go the the 'new' playtime co. when I went inside the door shut and she shouts"hope you die there bitch"she said...you were heartbroken how could she do that to you you started to cry until you hear something coming towards you"w-whos there"you said scared"aww a child why are you here all alone"something said while grabbing you"m-my sister left me to die"you said almost crying again"oh dont cry if you want you can stay here with me and the other toys ill make sure you dont die from them"she said"o-ok"you said as she gives you a kiss in the cheek"ill be yours forever and youll be mine as well"she said in excitement in her voice and you lived with her forever...

(there you go Fire theres your request again am sorry its short hope you guys enjoyed the oneshot I gotta go see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)