Mommy long legs x female furry reader

(if you hate furries dont see this and dont even look at my profile same goes if you h0mophobic also dont read if your afraid of death I mean it....youve been warned)

You being a furry get lots of hate especialy from h0mophibics, the thing is your lesbian your parents were religios and you know how they are, they both disonwed you and your friends after finding out you a furry left you but at the bright side of things you were able to make friends at furry conventions and ment tons of people from the LGTBQ comunity you were happy with you new friends and family, you recall going to an abandoned factory called something like playtime co. or some you actually got you friends to come with you but oh boy did you regret going there........

one of your friends got eaten by a bloodthirsty huggy wuggy, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS GOT THEIR LEG GRABBED WHEN HUGGY WUGGY WAS FALLING OFF THE RAMP, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS GOT EATEN BY BUNZO, ONE OF YOU FRIENDS GOT EATEN BY MINI HUGGIES ,ONE OF YOU FRIENDS GOT EATEN BY PJ, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS COMMITED SUICIDE, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS SHOT THEMSELFS, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS GOT TORMENTED TO DEATH, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS BROKE THEIR NECK TRYING TO REMEMBER ALL OF THE PATTERNS IN MUSICAL MEMORY, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS GOT KILLED BY MOMMY LONG LEGS, ONE OF YOR FRIENDS GOT RIPPED APART BY MOMMY LONG LEGS, ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS GOT F*CKING THROWN OFF AND BURNED TO F*CKING DEATH BY F*CKING MOMMY LONG LEGS.........

and what about you?......

you were the personal puppy for mommy long legs.........