Mommy long legs x toy doll ballerina reader

request by adianeskirby

this is how the reader will look like:

you will also be called Balletina now onto the story:

as you were dancing all the kids looked amazed at your dancing skills"wow Balletina your amazing"said a kid"yeah!"said another,soon you were showerd with compliment of the kids"hehe well kids I have to go now"you said to the kids"aww but we want to see you dance"said one kid"well tomorrow"you said"ok cmon guys lets hang out with huggy wuggy"one kids said as they all ran off to huggy"hello balletina"said a familiar voice"*giggles*hello mommy long legs"you said"nice dance moves"mommy complimented"thanks"you said blushing"well I have to go"said mommy long legs"ok see you"you said as your subconscious takes over and you kiss her lips...thats when realized you kissed her and you stop she looks at you as you were about to run away she grabs your waist"and where are you going hmm?~"mommy long legs asks seductively"I-uhh-umm-uhh"you have no excuse"*giggles*dont have an excuse huh dont worry I will let you go now"she said pecking your lips then letting you go"goodbye love~"she said seductively again...you then notice the other toys looking at you"UUUUUUUHHHHHH"you said as candy cat screams and catbee wiggles her eyebrow and huggy giving you a thums up and kissy,bron,poppy,PJ,bunzo have grins on there faces...you lower your ears and cover your face blushing...

(welp just finished another chapter hope you enjoyed that kirby and ill see you guys in the other end of the galaxy)