Mommy long legs x player

request by thearconsaw557

As you escape mommy long legs you hear her say something"Where did you go?its over youv won,come back and mommy will give you the code,pinky promise"she said you thought it was a trap and continued on until you hear her again"Mommy knows the game is very hard,but mommy has just decided youv won come back"she said you still didnt believe her and continued on then this time you hear her but you get scared at what she said"aaghhh how dare you disobay me!I will find you,I WILL FIND YOU!AND WHEN I DO HAHAHAHAHAH!where are you,WHERE ARE YOU!?"that when you decided to go where you left her and find her there insane"m-mommy?"you said and mommy turns around and grabbed you by the legs turning you upside down"WELL WELL WELL IF IT ISNT THE CHEATER"she said in a distorted voice"m-mommy a-am sorry I l-left"you said trying to apologize to her"oh so you are trying to apologize for cheating huh"you feel like your about to die"ok then but you wont do it again"she said you felt realived she spared you"BUT you have to be punished"she said you thought she was going to throw you to a room and torment you until she looked at you with a smile on her face.....wait a minute..

a few moments later in a part of the factory can be heard some moans and grunts of the player and mommy long legs...

(ok-sorry if it was short but hope you enjoyed that consaw and just incase yall need saup:

ok its time for me to go see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)