Mommy long legs x employee reader

here on playtime co. children are happy while on the outside but on the inside its a misery.strict boss,no breaks longer than 10 minutes,it was pain.The boss told you to work harder the other employees yell at you.You were with depression what can you do now at least the toys could understand you,how can they?you dont know but oh well at least you fell better with this toys...

Y/N POV:

"OK gotta build a new toy"You said a little happier than usual"you sure look happy today"some random person said"yeah and what about it?"you said"normaly everybody looks like there about to kill themselfs"he said"well am meeting someone today"I said"oh is it your girlfriend?"he said"w-what no"I said"mhm"he hummed"well i got to go am done anyways"i said finishing the toy"oh well hope you get well with you girlfriend"he said teasing me,he was laughing you see mommy long legs a toy produce from the company its my crush but how can I have a crush on a toy? as I went to where all the toys where the children where there to.they say me and ran at me with full speed they looked like the Flash when they ran at me"OMG"one said"YOUR A WORKER FROM THE FACTORY"another said"CAN YOU TELL ME HOW THE TOYS ARE MADE???"another kid said"woah woah hold you horses kids"said huggy"BUT ITS SO COOL TO SEE A WORKER"a kid said"am sure its cool alright"said mommy long legs while wrapping her arms around me,I blushed,I tried to hide it but the kids saw it"woah are you ok mister your red"one kid said"y-yeah"i said trying to hide my blush again"are you mommy long legs boyfriend"he said.Everyone went silent"yeah they are"said the catterpillar"WHAAAAT!?!?"shouted the kids,from all the blushing I fanted......I woke up and saw everyone watching me sleep thats when mommy long legs leaned in and kiss me!?OK AM GETTING CONFUSED!but after that we all went back to work.....yeah the toys work on keeping the children entertained.As I went to work I saw all the workers looking at me like I just killed someone then they....Laugh?what?..they gave me a mirror.....when I saw myself in the mirror.....I WAS COVERED WITH LIPSTICK ALL OVER MY FACE!?!?!?!?WHAAAAAAT????.........it took some thinking to actually realized that no one has lipstick on there face then it hit me.......Mommy long legs.......she.......Makeout w-with me?!?!while i-i w-was asleep!?!?!?I fanted again.....I woke up to see myself in a room where the workers where"jesus you woke up"they said"yeah so what did you do did you had some heated seasoning with your girlfriend?"they asked,I was red"n-no"i said"mhm and where did all this lipstick came from?"he said...!!!I forgot about the lipstick"uhh,UHH"I had no words"ok kid where going to leave you alone see ya kid"and they left I feel so happy....Happier than ever.

(hey XStaros this was inspired by @BethanyMclane I hope you liked this anyways I gotta go see ya in the other end of the galaxy)