Mommy long legs x reader

(my idea)

"Hey long legs?"you said"yes?"mommy echoed as you escaped PJ"look maybe we...maybe we can work this out?"you said terrified that you will die"work this out?...work this out! why would...."mommy stopped she thought about it, she decided to try"fine...PJ stop"she said, PJ stopped chasing you and went back, you took this moment to try to escape but mommy grabbed you before you could escape"look at me....tell me what makes you think you could work it out with something you left behind for 10 years...."mommy said"w-well if I really did left you then why did I come back?..."you said, mommy gasp, she knew you were telling the truth, they wanted a reason to kill you...they always wanted one yet you seemed to never really give one, mommy long legs hated it, she really cant kill without a reason..."why...why dont you just give a reason...why!"said long legs"because I never did anything wrong...unlike others..."you said, long legs was very angry because mostly many people do wrong things but you...you worked here yet did nothing wrong...yet everybody always blamed it on you...mr. perfect...everyone hated it....

(hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter, see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)